Should Bo join up with Bray?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Roman isn't a genuine heel or a babyface. He's just Roman Reigns. He has equal qualities of both. He talks shit sometimes like a heel, but he never backs down in a fight just like a babyface. I could go on, but that's not the point.

Bo and Axel just began being heaters for Miz about 2 weeks ago. It hasn't even gotten off the ground, and you're telling me it doesn't work on the main roster? You're capable of discerning these things in 2 weeks? Wow, that's incredibly perceptive of you.
Every time I see him, I don't get any kind of reaction from the crowd. It's fucking silent.

And in my opinion, from my perspective, he hasn't done anything worthwhile, but last Monday, Enzo was on fire with that fucking promo. What has Bo done? Nothing!

...Casshole.

That right there is fucking classic. I wasn't even interested in Enzo, but he's got my attention with that promo.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Every time I see him, I don't get any kind of reaction from the crowd. It's fucking silent.

And in my opinion, from my perspective, he hasn't done anything worthwhile, but last Monday, Enzo was on fire with that fucking promo. What has Bo done? Nothing!

...Casshole.

That right there is fucking classic. I wasn't even interested in Enzo, but he's got my attention with that promo.

You're right. As a heater for a star, Bo should've dropped the same level of promo that Enzo did. Because this is all apples to apples. That makes PERFECT sense.....

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
You're right. As a heater for a star, Bo should've dropped the same level of promo that Enzo did. Because this is all apples to apples. That makes PERFECT sense.....
Why are you being a casshole? Bo currently isn't entertaining. Okay? Agree to disagree or just leave me the fuck alone...

...casshole.

Just put Bo in entertaining storylines or book him right, because right now, his heel run right now? It's not working in my humble fucking opinion! Put him in with Bray and be this genuine heel. There ya go. Boom.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No.

Just no.

This idea pops up about once a year and the answer is no

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I always said Bo would of been a great addition to the Wyatt family. He could of been the perfect annoying cheating to win character lacky. Always coming in at just the right time with a distraction or a cheap move behind the refs back to get Bray the win.

Bray and Bo as a 2 man tag team could be interesting as well. The could go by the Wyatt Brothers I guess? They both are kind of lost with no direction currently. I don't think Miz needs a stable, he's good on his own, or just with Maryse. Bo and Bray could make a cool tag team for sure.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Bray Wyatt has been without direction for 5 years. His whole thing is not having direction and wasting my time when he's on camera.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler