Promo Shootout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
[Video footage picks up as Zealot crams his face into the lens as he looks deep inside. He seems confused but curious, like a wild animal]

Who's in there?!

[Zealot then begins to frantically poke the lens before rattling the entire large camera. He takes one more peek inside the lens as he carefully inspects. Before smiling]

Oh, it's you. You have gotten fatter.

It's good that you have found me again. I have walked a long, long way to get here. I don't know what country this is, but it sucks here. The food is all covered in maggots or covered in this weird plastic coating. I might begin to starve soon, but I got a plan man.

[Zealot smirks before motioning to the camera to get closer as he leans in shielding his lips]

If things go sour, I am gonna eat this guy right here.

[Zealot turns and points at nothing]

I will share some. Only if you can solve the riddle.

[Zealot snaps around in frustration before wrenching out in retaliation to something, but nothing happened]

The riddle! You don't know what you're talking about Jim, you are just a talking tree. You are crazy man. Let me handle this.

[Zealot sighs as he turns around looking at the camera shaking his head]

Amateurs...

They aint never rode this rodeo cowboy. But I have. Big dirty Marston and his trio of gringos. Big shootout in the middle of the street but in the end I was the one dancing. Dancing in the rain in a pretty blue dress. I used to be such a fucking babe.

[He then looks down and stammers in sudden frustration]

Where did my good looks go.
-You weren't good enough for them.
Yes I was!

[He then looks back up to the camera]

Don't I know you? No... I know no one. All I know is I will be at No Salvation. All I know is that there will be a lot of hurt. Big Dirty Marston and his trio of gringos are gonna lose again. Thats the key to good looks kids.

[Zealot then flicks his masked head as if he had long locks of hair. He turns his back to the camera as he slowly shifts his head to face the recording camera. His face now is a much less confused state and now in utter resentment as he slings his body around in a huge kick, which sends the camera smashing into the wall where the feed ends]

[Zealot gets on all fours and crawls to the guts of the evil machine. He sheds a tear as he kisses the broken camera]

I didn't mean to kill you sweety. This is not goodbye. I will see you soon. I will show you the six new friends we will have. Then they can join you.

[The masked man then leaps up and roars in a sudden mad state of hysteria]

ZEALOT IS COMING! RUN!

Reactions: Roadster