Shinzo Omega and Sawyer Xavier v. Max Maverick and Christopher McMichaels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The Tag Team Grudge Match Main Event
Lethal Lottery Qualifier

Grand Champion Shinzo Omega and Sawyer Xavier v. Max Maverick and Christopher McMichaels

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, March 17th, 2022.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The Hellion Have Arrived

Backstage area, shortly after Manifest Destiny went of the air

Newly crowned AMA Grand Champion Shinzo Omega is leaning one arm on the wall.His face and chest are still beaming with sweat as he breathes heavily still from his grueling two match affair which resulted in the ever radiant gold title belt secured on his opposing left shoulder. He enjoys some rare time alone to savor the moment, finally managing to dodge the circus of media hounding him since he stepped back through the curtains.

“Damn vultures already making you cranky, Shinzo”

A familiar voice, youthful, energetic, rebellious.

Sawyer Xavier: “ What? Not even a thank you for earlier? You’re looking at me like I just stole your cool contact lenses!”

Shinzo shoots him a brooding winced stare, but follows up by cracking a rare genuine smile, barely showing on the right side of his mouth.

Shinzo Omega “ I didn’t really ask…but…Yeah, thanks. You kind of saved my ass from those bloodthirsty Hyenas. Already picking at the carcasses of their very own kind…”

Shinzo stops mid sentence, lost in his hatred of the Hamad Agency already.

“Well, maybe we need to teach them a lesson and put them out of business. Together!”

Shinzo snaps out of his silent rage and returns to reality.

“ That all sounds well and good, kid. But this is my battle”

“Oh that’s a bunch of bullshit and you know it, Shinzo!”

Shinzo is shocked at Sawyer’s rebellious insolence and brutal honesty. He does however, also respect it and continues to listen.

“ You said it yourself! This all started when those bastards jumped me in the parking lot and put me through a car window. I didn’t ask you to fight them because of that, either. But you did! So whether you want to admit it or not, we’re already in this together!”

Shinzo brings his left hand to his chin and even nods slowly at Sawyer Xavier’s argument. He does make a good point.

“ We both have a reason to want to stop these guys once and for all. I beat Brandon Roberts by myself tonight didn’t I? I proved that I can take care of myself and handle my business. But neither of us can take on The Hamad Agency by ourselves forever, you’ve seen in the past that just doesn’t work. The only way this can happen? Is that we do this, as a TEAM. “

Full of vigor and passion, Xavier finishes his speech and drops his hands to his hips, seemingly exhausted now that he got all of that off his chest.

Shinzo ponders for a few seconds, his mouth still buried under his hand for a moment. He finally removes it and begins to answer the young gun.

“ All right, all right. Yes, you’re right about you being in this from the beginning, and you’re right that this crusade against Hamad and his goons hasn’t always gone my way when it comes to a head to head fight. What do you actually have in mind, exactly?”

“ At St. Patrick’s Smash, we were told backstage during your match, AMA is kicking off a tag tournament. You know those two traitors Max and Christopher are going to try to snake their way to winning that. I say we sign up tonight and request them as our first round opponent!”

“ They would probably expect an easy bye or what they would consider an easier fight in the opening round…We could catch them off guard. Clever…”

Sawyer smirks, knowing Shinzo would have no choice but to like these ideas.

“So is that a yes?”

Shinzo nods, but still seems a little unconvinced.

“ I don’t know kid…sorry…I mean Sawyer. I’m not exactly safe to be around, for one thing. And now with this guy”

Shinzo taps the AMA GrandChampionship on his shoulder.

“You can imagine that more wolves will come out of the woodwork for me. We don’t even have a team name, either…”

Sawyer shakes his head in disbelief. He throws a hard right hook at Shinzo, who barely blocks it at the last minute.

“You damn right you need to watch your ass 24/7 with that thing hanging on your shoulder. And one day, you’re going to lose that thing to me! But I don’t care about all that dangerous stuff, I thrive in that! Makes me feel alive. Sounds like you're just scared and making excuses not to tag! And a tag name? Really? THAT’S what you’re worried about? Didn’t take you for the type to care about such frivolous crap!”

“ I have damn good reasons to not want to get attached to anyone!”

Shinzo snaps back, feeling the sting of his lost friend from his childhood. His only friend, really. But after a few seconds, he realizes this isn’t the way to move forward.

“ But…again you’re right. You’ve proven yourself already, more than once. But we do need a name if we’re going to teamup. Something that makes our opponents fear us…”

Sawyer jumps with joy and sticks out his right hand

“ How about…The Renegades!”

Shinzo shakes his head but sticks out his own hand and Shinzo and Sawyer shake hands, forming a team for the first time officially.

“That’s cheesy as hell, KID! How about…BLOOD AND THUNDER!”

Sawyer makes a puke face and is not impressed at all.

“ Ew, no, not everything needs to be all dark and brooding grandpa!”

Shinzo actually laughs out loud. Sawyer seems to have a secret path to a more loose and friendly Shinzo Omega.

“ Alright, fine. What about The Hellion? Since you call yourself The Rogue, I think it's rather relevant with our cause as well. “

a rowdy, mischievous, or troublemaking person

“ Sounds good as long as we get to kick those losers heads in!”

“Sounds like a good time. Now let’s go, we should get some training in before St. Patrick’s Smash. Max Maverick and Christopher McMichael’s are no slouches and they’ll be bringing every dirty trick they have in their arsenal. We need to be ready”

Shinzo looks extremely intense and serious and puts his hand on Sawyer’s shoulder.

“Work already? Lame. Alright fine let’s go. Can we get a bite on the way though, I’m starving”

Sawyer sighs but begins to energetically walk towards the back of the arena. Shinzo Omega follows suite.

“ You must learn to control your impulses”

“ What? Don’t lecture me already! I just want a burger!”

“ We’re fighting Max and Chris, not Burgerman.”

“You have to be kidding me to be this serious all the time…”

Shinzo Omega and Sawyer Xavier continue to banter as they walk off the screen. Their new theme now plays in the background.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
“Chester, you idiot, I thought I told you to turn the camera on!”

After some adjustment, the camera comes into focus and we find Max Maverick sitting front and center in a room in his home. Standing beside him to his right is his bodyguard, Solomon Black, and to his left is agent and sister, Chelsea Powers.

Chelsea Powers: “Max, I don’t have time to be screwing around, are you sure that guy is showing up?”

Max Maverick: “Of course I’m sure, why wouldn’t I be? And why wouldn’t he show up? After the brilliant scheme that we pulled, that went off without a hitch!”

Chelsea Powers: “Except for the part where you didn’t win, so maybe not without a hitch.”

Max Maverick: “All of the blame for that lies squarely on the shoulders of Hamad and that fat oaf, Pariah! I should have never joined his agency in the first place!”

Chelsea Powers: “I tried to tell you.”

Max Maverick: “I should have listened to you, I’m sorry sis. I truly thought signing with The Hamad Agency would carry me the promised land, but it was all a waste of time!”

Chelsea Powers: “Are you sure that you can trust this McMichaels kid?”

Max Maverick: “Of course I can, don’t be silly! When I look at Christopher I see a younger version of myself in him. Not as handsome, obviously, but I see a ton of potential in him. Plus, this whole deal, this was his idea.”

Chelsea Powers: “What are you going to do when inevitably Pariah and Hamad come back looking for revenge?”

Max Maverick: “I don’t think that will happen anytime soon, sis. Did you see what we did to Pariah? He won’t be back anytime soon, and as for Hamad, well seriously, do you expect me to be concerned? Those two are the least of my worries at this time.”

Solomon Black: “The boss is right.”

Max Maverick: “Thank you, Solomon. You’re a man of few words, but when you do speak up you use those words wisely.”

Solomon Black: “Thank you sir.”

Max Maverick: “What I should be concerned with is how Christopher and myself handle Sawyer Xavier and that hack of a champion, Shinzo Omega. I would love to discuss strategy with Christopher about the match as soon as he arrives.”

Chester Hayes: “Mr. Maverick, do you think you’ll end up with a title shot if you beat Omega and Xavier?”

Max Maverick: “Excellent question, Chester, but there is no “if”, because WE will beat Omega and Xavier. The beating that we give to Omega will be so bad that he will be in no shape to compete and he’ll be forced to relinquish the championship. Then, Oliver Thawne will have no other choice but to hand the title over to either myself or Christopher.”

Chelsea Powers: “What about a team name for you two?”

Max Maverick: “I haven’t thought of one yet, but I’ll let Christopher figure that out.”

Chester Hayer: “Are you at all worried that you guys might lose to Omega and Xavier?”

Max glares at the camera and at Chester.

Max Maverick: “I’m not worried about that because it will not happen. Christopher is the future of this company and the cornerstone of this business. I am a legend. I am an icon. There is a reason that this is the main event. Not because of the champion being in the match, and speaking of which, he should be thanking me for allowing him this opportunity to main event back to back events.

Only this time, this main event will have a much different outcome like the previous one. Omega, he got lucky, and if he thinks that he’ll still have luck on his side at Saint Patrick’s Day Smash, well he’s sadly mistaken. He can wish for lady luck to be on his side or the luck of the Irish but it won’t matter. Him and Xavier will fall at the hands of myself and Christopher McMichaels.

Together, McMichaels and I are going to take over this company. We will take what we want, when we want, because we can. It starts in Panama City with Shinzo Omega and Sawyer Xavier.”

The doorbell goes off, interrupting Max’s tangent.

Max Maverick: “That must be him, make yourself useful and go answer the door Chester!”

Chester sets down the camera facing the ceiling as he goes to answer the door. There is no mystery to who is at the door, however, as Christopher McMichaels can be heard from the distance.

Christopher McMichaels: “Charlie my boy, where’s Max?”

Chester Hayer: “Umm, in the den. It’s Chester by th-”

Christopher McMichaels: “Perfect, thanks, pal….Max! Apologies for the late arrival, but I’ve got some great news.”

Chester has returned to holding the camera just in time to see McMichaels and Maverick finish a handshake as McMichaels continues.

Christopher McMichaels: “I was just on the phone with my lawyers, and I’m happy to report that any agreement either you or I or anyone else in the past year for that matter, signed with Shabazz Hamad is now null and void. As if pen was never even put to paper.”

Max Maverick: “Ah that’s fantastic Chris. They say money can’t buy everything, but it sure can buy some damn good lawyers. I was just letting the world know that sham of an Agency was behind us and how punk kid and paper champion were next!”

Christopher McMichaels: “Oh please, you leave that kid to me. Sawyer Xavier…I will make you wish I never bothered to learn your name. And Max, as far as I’m concerned, you are the rightful AMA Grand Champion. It’s a matter of when not if, we right the wrongs the distraction of the Hamad Agency caused and it starts with getting that beautiful championship off of Shinzo Omega. And come Saint Paddy’s Day, there won’t be any question who the real Top Guns of AMA are.”

Max Maverick: “Oh Top Guns, yeah I like that.”

Christopher McMichaels: “Oh well you are about to love this, my friend. Wilhelm, bring over the gifts.”

Max Maverick: “More gifts? Oh, man have I ever mentioned that I love being your friend?”

Christopher McMichaels’s trusted butler, Wilhelm, makes his way into the frame carrying two sunglasses cases, with a Ray-Ban logo on the side. He hands one to McMichaels and one to a very excited Max Maverick. They both open them up and put on the matching glasses as Maverick pulls out his phone to see himself before turning back towards the camera.

Chelsea Powers: "You two look ridiculous!"

Solomon Black: "Looking good, boss."

Max gives a thumbs up to Solomon before turning back to his phone.

Max Maverick: “You hear that Shinzo? Sawyer? The Top Guns are here and the world is our playground. Now turn that camera off Chester, Chris, and I have some strategizing and celebrating to do.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Sawyer Xavier and Shinzo Omega are seated inside at a local fast food restaurant. Sawyer is leaned back in his chair, staring at the the ceiling.

"About time I got some revenge from Brandon Roberts. Tonight was big for both of us."

Shinzo nodded as he seemed to stare intently into Sawyer.

"While it was a big win, save your festivities until you're off the clock."

"Off the clock? Is two new team mates sharing a meal at some county famous fast food place not off the clock for you?"

"While we are working together, I'd say we're still on the clock."

"You're no fun. Just because you're Mr. World Champion and all doesn't mean it has to be serious all the time. Cmon, liven up."

Sawyer laughed to himself as Shinzo shook his head.

"We're a team now. We should share the same mindset."

"Like a hivemind?"

"No, like two sensible people with the same goal."

"Pssh, cmon. Let's leave the training for tomorrow. My body's sore from my match."

"I yield. Just don't ditch it. I'd like to not lose my first match after becoming champion."

"You got it boss!"

Sawyer held his fist out to Shinzo. Shinzo, confusingly, bumped it as Sawyer fist pumped. The two would continue their post-show meal as the scene cut out. When we open back up, Sawyer is sitting inside his van, parked outside a gym. He begins to wrap some bandages around his arm, cut from his match against Roberts.

"Finally, I've done it. I've shut those dirty Canadians up once and for all. It's a good feeling. But now, the future is calling. At Saint Patrick's Day Smash, I get to team with Shinzo Omega. The man, the myth, the legend himself. A man who helped me out when I first entered this company. And together, we'll take on Christopher McMichaels and Max Maverick."

"What can I say about them? Rich, obnoxious, greedy pigs. The opposite of me. Born of wealth and privileged from the very day they entered this world. I bet they ate their baby food with golden spoons. But the thing is, that doesn't create a man. I've clawed my way up for years! I've always been an underdog. I was an underdog in high school, when I first started wrestling, and when I joined AMA. I'm still an underdog. But I'm THE underdog. I've fought my battles, and I've earned my spot here."

"Max Maverick and Christopher McMichaels. Shinzo Omega and Sawyer Xavier are going to be the bane of your existences. The Hellion will beat y'all, then we'll go on to the Lethal Lottery. We'll win it all. And it's because we are better than you. There will be no tricks up our sleeve. Try everything you have. The job won't be done until the ring announcer calls me ... US the victors!"