AMA Shinzo and Saus X vs. Brandon Roberts and Pariah - Under Pressure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
7681ec131f4300f7bac9aa40fee8c7a3e6286a50.png

Lucha Rules
Tag-Team Match
Project Shinzo and "The Rogue" Saus X vs. "God's Gift to Canada" Brandon Roberts and "The Fear Incarnate" Pariah (w/ Shabazz Hamad)

XWFShinzo-381.png
VS.
XWFBrandon-1.png

#LuchaRulesTag

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, Apr. 25th, 2021.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
1618919029134.png

We see some flashing lights. The revving of a car. It's slowly driving up to an empty parking lot, null of cars. Cans on fire laid in the area. The car drove forward, and then it stopped. The lights of it shut off with the revving of the car being replaced with some beeps. The car took the shape of a van, broken down. Rusty. The door opened as a man stepped out. He locked the car behind him and walked over to a random brick building. The dim lights showed the man's face. Saus X.

As he entered the area, the sounds of grudge metal and chanting were clear. Then, some metal clanking broke his train of thought. A steel door open, and he entered. X walked down a flight of stairs, staring at his hands. Cut, bruised, bloody. His wrist straps stained with his own blood. Going through glass is not a pleasant experience let me tell you that. X made his way into a room that looked like a club. A bar with men drinking and hitting on some of the ladies. Some exotic dancing area, pretty gross. His focus thought was on the fight club. Every night, people came here with their money to bet on a good hoss fight. And some people came to fight, to release their anger, to win.

X walked over to a man. Dressed finely with smooth brown hair. The man noticed him immediately.

???: Ahh, Mr. X. I've been awaiting you. I've heard you were both pissed and in the area.

He spoke with a sharp German Accent, one where it stood out over all the noise.

X: Yeah, the guy you sent tried to mug me.

???: That's how he expresses himself.

X: Listen, you promised me some good money to come. I'm risking my chance to get revenge for this.

???: Revenge against who?

X took a few-second break before speaking again.

X: A Canadian and a 500-pound man who threw me through a glass window.

???: Sounds like you had a rough week then. Well, let me formally introduce myself! I am Hans König. I own this ... fight club. You do know the rules of the fight club, don't you?

X: I know Mr. König. Anyways, what do I need to do?

König: Ahh, it's simple. Just win a fight, and it's done. Anything goes, chairs, cheap shots. Just do what you can do and you'll get your pay.

X nodded as König made his way up to a podium. You could see blood on a mat with two people walk off of it. The German began to speak.

König: Crazy fight, and yet you are still hungry! Well, we are about to wrap things up for the upcoming hours! But we have one last fight. Our reigning champion will defend his title against a ... "friend' of mine! Introducing, our champion! Zabójca!

X watch as a 6'8, almost 300-pound man walked onto the mat. Every step he took trembled the surrounding area.

König: And his challenger! From the new AMA, he is Saus X!

X walked onto the mat as well, and the size different between the two was apparent. Scrawny vs Meaty. Figures. The same situation that will await him soon. A buzzer rang as the Meaty Polish Beast ran towards him. X lunged out of the way as Zabójca stopped in his tracks. X rolled on the mat as the Polishmen turned around. Zabójca attempted to punch X, but X dodged. Zabójca punched the floor, stinging his hand as X grabbed an unfolded Chair.

Thoughts surged through his head. Revenge, Destruction. He looked at Zabójca, and raised the chair. What seemed like an angel of revenge helped him bring the chair down over the polish man's head. Zabójca fell to a knee as X slammed it again. X transformed Zabójca into a clear image of Pariah. Hellbent on destruction, he continued to slam the chair on his head. He did it Over and Over, as the watchers cheered. Their bets had already been placed when X slammed it on Zabójca's head one last time. Zabójca fell to the floor, unconcious and bloody. X stared at the man, dropping the chair.

König: Here is your winner of this fight! Saus X!

X looked back up as König gave him a briefcase. He whispered something to him. X nodded and hopped off the mat. He went towards the exit of this fight club. He walked up the stairs and exited the building. Heading to his van, he heard police sirens roll by. X quickly hopped in and drove onto the roads as the police rolled to the parking lot. What would happen next, X didn't want to stay and find out. He simply stayed on the road. His revenge would come soon enough, but tonight was only the warm up.

Attachments

• 1618919200767.png
    1618919200767.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 22

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The scene opens in a nicely lit, very nice-sized room. The camera pans around where you see a Canadian Flag on the wall., with a nice, smooth camera cut, a desk is then seen in front of the wall the flag is on, a Tim Horton's coffee cup on the desk as a chair quickly turns around as the words EARLIER IN THE WEEK could be seen on the screen as Brandon Roberts starts to speak.

Brandon Roberts: I guess it goes without saying, that Maiden Voyage didn't exactly go my way, it didn't exactly go as I had planned and that's fine, you win some, you lose some, it happens. But what I want to focus on first before I get to Shinzo as trust me, I'm going to swing back around to him, is Dash Carlisle.

Roberts reaches over towards his Tim Horton's Cup and takes a few sips from it before giving off a smile.

Brandon Roberts: Dash, you made quite possibly the biggest mistake of your life, when you endorsed Shinzo to be the first World Champion. I want to touch more on what you talked about when you talked about tradition. Look over the history of wrestling, and ask people who they consider the G.O.A.T of Pro Wrestling. You might get, one, or two, hell maybe three different names of Americans. Maybe a couple from Japan. But the country that would produce the most names out of people's mouths, the place where traditionally, the best wrestlers in the world come from, is the Great White North of Canada.

Clips and pictures of some of the greatest Candian Wrestlers flash on the screen as Brandon could still be heard talking.

Brandon Roberts: So when it comes to the tradition of this business, I am bored and bred for it, I've trained in some of the harshest conditions know to men. I've been beaten and whipped into shape by some of the BEST of all time. I mean when you get free healthcare you can afford to actually take more and more beatings after all.

It was at this point, the camera comes back to Brandon Roberts sitting at the desk.

Brandon Roberts: So you see Dash, you could've been smart, much like another Fellow Canadian, someone who truly knows TRADITION, Sean Cutter Jr. He knows greatness when he sees it. The nice, fancy World Title you showed off, it's going to look amazing sitting on the counter of Tim Horton's, as I drink the World's Greatest Coffee, from the World's Greatest Country.

Roberts now stands up and walks around to the front of the desk as he rubs his hands together.

Brandon Roberts: Now, Shinzo I didn't forget about you, don't worry. Like I said earlier, last week you beat me, but we went to war with each other, we beat the HELL out of each other, and where I did gain just a tiny bit of respect for you, I still know I'm better than you. You got lucky. But you see, this time, this time you won't get so lucky. In fact, I say it's going to be an uphill battle for you, giving the fact you have to team with someone who's nowhere near the level one has to be, to hang with the big boys. Saus X is only going to hold you down, while me and Pariah show you exactly what two real men can do.

A cocky smile comes across his face as he gives a little bit of a laugh before he sighs.

Brandon Roberts: Now I know what you're thinking, you're thinking how am I going to be able to Co-Exist with Pariah, given that he's from America, and you're thinking that I hate all Americans right? No, no I don't. Because you see, people like Pariah, he doesn't have the privilege that most Americans have. I mean just look to last week when his Advocate talked about how Society treated Pariah. That's the tradition of America, that's how people like him have been treated for years and YEARS. He's not been able to benefit and live the American Dream. So I welcome him into my life, and I welcome him as a partner because where America tried to lock him away, I'm willing to help set him free. So Shinzo, Saus X, you two best beware, and best stay focused. Because I'm surely not going to make the mistakes I made last time, and with someone like Pariah watching my back, I can promise you this, you're not walking out of that ring with your handheld in the air, hell, you probably won't even be walking out of the ring at all. So enjoy your last few days as a man who can still chew his own food, lace his own boots, and walk his own walk, because your days are numbered, and I hope you are not.

Roberts gives a little playful smirk before the camera gets a little closer to him.

Brandon Roberts: Under Pressure, and try to use that as an excuse for why you lose. But if you do, as a great and amazing Canadian once said, That don't express me much. See you in Atlanta.

The camera slowly fades out as Brandon Roberts could be heard ordering more Tim Horton's Coffee to be delivered to where he was staying.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
SHOOK ONES

You all alone in these streets, cousin
Every man for they self in this land we be gunnin'
And keep them shook crews runnin', like they supposed to

They come around, but they never come close to

About a half hour after AMA’s Maiden Voyage has wrapped up, we open up on a shot of a man with a salt-and-pepper bald fade with his back turned to the camera. He is standing in a doorway which leads out into the seating area of the 2300 Arena. There are still small smatterings of fans who have yet to clear out. The ring is within clear view, and still illuminated by the overhead lights. After a moment, the man turns around and reveals himself as Shabazz Hamad. He is decked out in a caramel-toned Giorgio Armani suit, rocking several diamond encrusted bracelets, an Audemars Piguet frosted gold watch, and a litany of gold and diamond rings. Hamad begins to address the camera.

Shabazz Hamad: So, it looks like the battle lines have been drawn. Me and my client Pariah came here to AMA’s Maiden Voyage tonight to make a resounding statement and put the entire locker room on notice. And that’s precisely what we did. You can take the trail of devastation we left in our wake as something of a mission statement. Perhaps even just a sample of what is to come. While we were breaking bodies and brokering deals all night long, some certain people chose to take a different route.

Shabazz makes a 45 degree turn and holds his hand up to direct the viewer’s attention toward the ring.

Shabazz Hamad: Right out there in the middle of that ring mere hours ago, Project Shinzo showed the whole world exactly what kind of man he is. The kind of man that is more worried about what the parasitic fans think of him, than he is about securing his own future.

Shabazz begins to walk throughout the backstage area of the 2300 Arena as he continues his promo.

Shabazz Hamad: Shinzo made the dubious choice to stick his nose in some business that it didn’t belong in, when he ran to assist that rash on the business known as Dash Carlisle. And he truly sealed his own fate when he took money that rightfully belonged to us. And for what? Some brownie points? A few pats on the back from fans who love to daydream about being in our position but are never going to put in the work to get here? I hope that fleeting feeling of affirmation you received turns out to be worth it in the end my man.

Shabazz pushes open an exit door, taking us out into the parking lot of the arena. He approaches the black SUV where, earlier in the night, he and Pariah did a major number on Xavier Xplosion and Kris Kinkade.

Shabazz Hamad: Right here, this is where me and Pariah showed the world exactly what kind of people WE are. Now, one might think we went a little bit overboard with our actions. Ha! In our world, there’s no such thing as going too far when it comes to making a point. And it was pertinent that we make it crystal clear to everyone that we are not like the rest of this roster. I do not tolerate failure. Pariah, he will not be submitting to anyone, ever. Weakness is not in our DNA, and our taste for combat was only galvanized by years of injustice perpetrated towards us, and other people who look like us. So when Mr. Kinkade chose to disrespect me, there was only one possible manner of recourse, and that was to unleash decades of pain upon him in one fell swoop.

The camera pans down to show dried blood on the concrete underneath the passenger door frame. It also gets a look at Shabazz’s leather Gucci loafers. He continues to walk, once more. He circles around to the front of the SUV and pats the hood.

Shabazz Hamad: This is where my 500 pound killing machine leaped from to absolutely CRUSH Mr. Xplosion’s rib cage. Perhaps he’ll be more mindful in the future of who he associates with. Who knows, maybe if he had the common sense to cut off Mr. Kinkade when it became glaringly obvious that he was a common coward, then maybe he wouldn’t be sitting in the ER right now.

The tour continues as Shabazz heads back indoors, still cutting his promo all the while.

Shabazz Hamad: You see the common thread going on here so far is that everyone in their lives must make millions of decisions. Every decision made leads to a different outcome. Kris Kinkade and Xavier Xplosion made the wrong decision when they chose to escalate our little confrontation. Time will reveal that Shinzo made a very wrong decision by trying to be a hero at Maiden Voyage. But now, let’s talk about some of my decisions.

Shabazz walks upon the interview set used for the show. Most of the props have already been removed.

Shabazz Hamad: As I mentioned earlier, when Pariah and myself arrived at the show this evening, it was with the express purpose of making some money, and making our mark. It didn’t take us long to strike a deal with Mr. Cutter. The terms were more than favorable. And we quickly proved ourselves to be men of our words when we marched right over here and made an example out of that little peon Saus X.

The ruthless agent lets out a satisfied laugh.

Shabazz Hamad: This kid said he planned to work his way from the weakest person in the company up to the strongest person in the company. What naivety… The way I see it, you might just owe us a ‘thank you’, Saus X. Consider what we did to you here a wake up call. You learned a valuable lesson on night one here at AMA, that the best laid plans often go awry. You’ve now experienced the force of the most frightening human being to lace up a pair of boots, and word on the street is that at the next AMA event, it will be yourself and Shinzo taking on Pariah and Brandon Roberts. So, hate to be the one to tell you -

Shabazz pauses and strikes a thinking pose for a second, before resuming his speech.

Shabazz Hamad: Actually - I relish the chance to tell you - that the worst is yet to come for you and that kissass Shinzo. Because I take no pity on a couple of so-called men who base their value on what a bunch of basement dwellers think. Saus X, you got a taste of the destruction that is imminent at Under Pressure. Shinzo, you’ve just got no clue what you’ve gotten yourself into. This right here, this is really poetic.

He directs the cameraman to pan down to the scattered shards of broken glass littering the floor, from when Pariah launched Saus X through the window. As we focus on the glass, an enormous black boot comes into frame and steps on the shards, further crushing it underneath his weight. The camera pans up to reveal massive legs in black tights, and then a broad tattooed torso, and finally the face of “The Fear Incarnate” Pariah standing there absolutely stoic. The camera pans back over to Shabazz.

Shabazz Hamad: This broken glass is symbolic for the broken bodies that have been, and will continue to be, left in Pariah’s wake. And both of you just remember when you’re falling prey to this behemoth that this was all completely avoidable. Had you not made the decision to try and be heroes, you would not find yourself becoming victims to “The Living Embodiment of Fear”. But you made your beds, and now you must lay in them.

The camera pans from Shabazz, back over to Pariah.

Pariah: Don’t fear God… fear ME!

Shabazz begins to laugh maniacally and pats Pariah on the chest, leading him out of the frame with his arm around the monster’s shoulder. One last time, the camera pans downward to the shattered glass as we fade to black.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A Warrior Reborn
Inhale....Exhale...Inhale...Exhale...Slow, measured, and deep breathes can be heard in an unfocused, dim lit room. Total silence, cut softly by the sound of air being inhaled deep within relaxed lungs, then exhaled slowly, meticulously. The smell of heavy incense smoke is thick in the air, almost intoxicating. The incenses are old, of unknown but definitely ancient origin as it's blend of smells is something unlike any recent manufactured product could imitate. Through the hazy smoke, behind a small candle, sits Shinzo, bare-chested, cross-legged, his eyes peacefully closed. It had been a long time since he had mediated, too long had he fallen under the spell of rage. Beads of sweat dripped down his bald, shaved head. Clearly, he had been here for hours. He takes one, long deep breath in...And the darkness soon disappears, as Shinzo falls into an even deeper state of meditation. He was going to...THAT PLACE again...

as his eyes open again, a familiar song can be heard behind the scene

Before Shinzo can completely get his wits about him, he hears a familiar, commanding voice

"So...You've finally returned. One was starting to worry you would not find your way here again..."

The voice was deep and full of reverb, almost as if it came from within Shinzo's own mind. In front of him, however, a figure was most definitely there. Inhumanly tall, standing at about 10 feet, draped in ragged garbs, which appeared to be full of what appeared to be slashes and puncture holes. His head, hooded, yet his face, always, he remember, a shadow. No matter which way he attempted to focus his gaze, his focus would immediately get drawn into what felt like an infinite darkness...forever spinning...

" I was busy..."

" YOU WERE A FOOL" The figure snapped back immediately. Shinzo felt his words shake him to his core. " You gave yourself to rage, again. And worst yet...You allowed yourself to be used for another man's greed" Shinzo could FEEL the disgust in stranger's voice.

A flash of memories overwhelm Shinzo suddenly. He can see himself, another version of himself, beating another man half to death. He wants to yell, but sound refuses to leave his mouth. As he uncontrollably gets closer to the scene, he sees his own eyes...black...empty...
He tries to reach out but it's now clear he has no control in this vision. As he focuses more on the horror of this beatdown, he can now see a multitude of hooks in"the back of himself. As he looks further up, he can see that these hooks are held by tightened ropes that reach to the sky, held by crude knots.

A puppet...Shinzo finally able to speak

He can now see the scene for what it truly is. Every punch thrown is done so by the movement of strings, controlled by what appears to be a hideous, troll like man. He sits a top of a nauseous cloud, puppet strings in each hands, humming maniacally. He is wearing the finest tailored suit, with every pocket overflowing with bills of cash, diamonds and gold watches. His face is not human, replaced by what appears to be a giant yellow cartoon like face, his eyes : dollar bill signs.

This is not freedom...is it? What is survival, when you bow to another master?

It's no...freedom at all. I may have let myself fall...but...

Suddenly, he and his other self were one. Shinzo violently grabs at his back, quickly wrapping them around his forearm. With an intense and powerful pull, he rips the hooks from his back. A harrowing scream follows.

" I am now reborn again...And my destiny still awaits..."

A flash of light, and Shinzo once again finds himself in front of the mysterious figure.

Good. Then you may finally be ready for hazards ahead. Know this will not be easy, and your path will be long. But there is only one true way to attain your true freedom. Only once you raise the gold above the new formed kingdom, will you truly be acknowledged as it's king.

And once I am the Alpha...

Then no one, can ever hurt you again.

Shinzo nods slowly.

Where do I begin...and what shall I call you...

Your path begins with immediate PRESSURE. Your first challenge is a simple one...really. Trust.

Trust? Why?

Yes trust. You will find that there is strength outside of yourself, and that your own brute force is not the only way way. You will also face an immovable obstacle. So your wits will also be tested...

I don't understand...

You will. Not much point complaining in any case, you'll find out soon enough.

And your name?

I have many names. Some call me THE WATCHER. Some call me...Fesl. We will meet again, as you remember who you truly are. But for now, it's time to wake up and get to work, my warrior friend...Just remember no more....ma....

Wait!

Abruptly the man was gone, and with it the rest of the vision. Shinzos sat there, heavily breathing in cold sweat, his hands firmly planted on the mat.

He slowly raises his head, looks straight, and smiles the first real smile in what feels like years. He is truly awake, now. The warrior now reborn.

" No More Masters! "

As the scene pans out , we can see some odd objects (artifacts?) that were not apparent or visible before. We can quickly see a German Beerstein, a coffee cup with a faded Tim Horton's logo on it, and a large bloody glove. Strange premonition of what is to come? A burst of wind blows out the candle, and we hear Shinzo get up and walk away in the darkness.

-fin-