SHIMMER 47 & 48 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
SHIMMER Volume 47:

A Serena Deeb video is shown, with her wishing the promotion and the talent all the best.

1. Rhia O'Reilly defeats Taylor Made with a double arm DDT.

2. Kellie Skater beat Veda Scott with the Skate and Destroy.

3. Kalamity pins Kc Spinelli following the Kalamityville Horror.
Jessie McKay's promo is interrupted by Sweet Saraya, who threatens her to do as she's told in her title challenge against Cheerleader Melissa.

4. LuFisto & Kana beat MsChif & Christina Von Eerie when Kana made Von Eerie tap to a triangle choke.
Courtney Rush is seen getting Sara Del Rey's coffee.

5. Athena defeats Sassy Stephie with the O-Face.

6. The Canadian Ninjas – Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews – beat Mia Yim & Davina Rose with the Funky Cold Medina.

7. Shazza McKenzie beat Sweet Saraya via DQ.

8. Courtney Rush & Sara Del Rey beat ReGeneration X – Allison Danger & Leva Bates. Rush pinned Danger with a Skyward Suplex.

9. Mercedes Martinez uses a Fisherman Suplex to beat Hailey Hatred.
Cheerleader Melissa talks to Amber Gertner, saying she hopes Jessie McKay will stay true to herself.

10. Ayumi Kurihara & Ayako Hamada successfully defend the SHIMMER Tag Team Championship, beating Ray & Leon. Kurihara pinned Leon with a small package.

11. Cheerleader Melissa defeats Jessie McKay with an Air Raid Crash to retain the SHIMMER Championship. Saraya brawled with Melissa to end the taping

==========

SHIMMER Volume 48:

1. Kc Spinelli defeats NY Knockout with a Tiger Bomb.

2. Mia Yim & Davina Rose beat Mena Libra and Melanie Cruise. Yim gets the pin on Libra with a Skytwister Press.

3. Shazza McKenzie defeats Rhia O'Reilly with the Overdrive.

4. Kana made Kellie Skater tap out to the Kana Lock.

5. Leon pins LuFisto following a Phoenix Splash.

6. MsChif & Christina Von Eerie beat Hailey Hatred & Kalamity when MsChif hit the Desecrator on Kalamity.

7. Athena defeats Ray with the O-Face.
A video is shown of Saraya attacking Melissa knee backstage.

8. Courtney Rush & Sara Del Rey beat the Canadian Ninjas, ReGeneration X and Ayumi Kurihara & Ayako Hamada in a 4-way elimination match to win the SHIMMER Tag Team Championship. Regeneration X were the first team to go after Leva was rolled up by Perez. Kumihara & Hamada were next out after being defeated by Del Rey. Rush small packaged Portia to win the match, despite Del Rey walking out on her.

9. Sweet Saraya made Cheerleader Melissa tap out to win the SHIMMER Championship

WV

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Was surprised at Saraya beating Melissa so soon, as Melissa only won the title on the last match of the 4 sets of tapings last November. And they were building Melissa up to be the Shimmer champ for sometime.

But Saraya has been a really great heel since she debuted in Shimmer and i'm looking forward to what will no doubt be a Saraya/Melissa feud, as Melissa will want revenge on Saraya for hurting her knee prior to their match, as well as all the other shenanigans that Saraya tried beforehand.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'll def get my hands on this.

Glad to see Kellie Skater doing so well in SHIMMER and Shazza getting a win!

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Nice, Shazza picked up a victory. :y:

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Sounding like some good title matches. I'm a big Canadian Ninjas fan so kinda upset they didn't win the tag belts but glad to see them getting high profile matches.

The_King

Reaction score
SHIMMER!
I haven't seen a show in a while, but I'm glad that Cheerleader Melissa finally got a well deserved run with the belt (even though it sounds short).
Anyone know where to watch it online (too cheap to buy the DVDs haha)?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Well the DVD's from the weekends tapings won't be out for a few months. Prazak normally tries to get all 4 out before the next set of shows (which will probably be around October/November time)

In the indy media section, i've posted the first 2 volumes from the final set of tapings last year. Volume 43 hasn't been out long and hasn't been posted online yet and 44 is due out soon.

The_King

Reaction score
I haven't seen a full volume since the early part of Eagles' title run, so I'm way behind haha. I'll check it out when I get some time. Thanks bro!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Reading the results I can't say I'm as familiar with some of the names as I hoping to be, been a while since I've been following Joshi.

From what I've gathered is Melissa's reign has been caught short which is unfortunate as she's an amazing talent but who is this new female whose champ?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Britani Knight aka Paige from FCW, it's her mother. Dave Prazak brought them both in as a Tag Team last year and they quickly became one of the most hated people in Shimmer. Then Britani left Shimmer at the last set of tapings last year to goto FCW. And now her Mum is obviously the Shimmer champ, after she put a hit out on Melissa at the start of Volume 45.