Shelton benjemin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
^People have been talking about setting up a stable like that for like 6 months so I doubt they stole it from your BTB. If anything you probably got the idea from the 30 different people on here who have been talking about setting up an all black stable with those 3 and a monster like Henry or BDV.

yeah, but I've been planning it for awhile too. I've been wanting to see a racially fueled NOD stable since Cryme Time debuted in 2006, and WWE started bringing back nostalgia. I could definetely see it happening, but maybe instead of being all black, they could be 'The Franchise Player's of WWE,' and gradually move to put over the fact that they're black.

Adampro123

Reaction score
Now if you know me you know that shelton benjamin is my favorite wrestler.
but i do NOT think he was the MVP of MITB.
I mean hell he was knocked off for most of it. sure he had the best spots AS ALWAYS but i think the MVP of MITB goes to jericho or Morison.

Anyways.

I hope Shelton keeps getting pushed more and more and more as a SINGLES star! i don't know why you people want him to team with burke. we have already seen shelton be a tag champ many of times. he is to good to be stuck in a tag team in WWE. they way WWE doesn't push there tag teams they may not even get to be on ECW or smackdown Weekly.

HHHforever

Reaction score
yeah, but I've been planning it for awhile too. I've been wanting to see a racially fueled NOD stable since Cryme Time debuted in 2006, and WWE started bringing back nostalgia. I could definetely see it happening, but maybe instead of being all black, they could be 'The Franchise Player's of WWE,' and gradually move to put over the fact that they're black.

Well personally if they do, do it I'd be surprised if it was racially motivated. They've been saying for a while that they're trying to target kids more so I'm not sure if a racially motivated team would be the best direction to go in. I think they could eventually put together a stable with the young black stars, but it'd be more of the future of the WWE if they did do it. Also I don't think that they could have too many people to feud with it was a racial thing. There are virtually no stables at this moment in time, much less a stable that would be able to get into a race feud with an all black stable.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I think Stables = Ratings, lol. Edge and Chavo and Edgeheads are pretty weak....I cant buy Chavo as a main eventer really. Someone else should be in that, and the Redneck Wrecking Crew should be Edge's lackey's. They're way better then Edgeheads, IMO. But yeah, WWE needs better and more Stables.

On Topic:
Shelton Benjamin did get a push a couple years back, yeah, but come on.....that was when he was a face (Except his little sting with his 'momma') His charisma is slightly better, still a great athlete. I'd love to see him in a short fued vs. Taker for that World Title. Could produce soem solid matches. Not a long term fued, but a month, two tops.

1chiban

Reaction score
^People have been talking about setting up a stable like that for like 6 months so I doubt they stole it from your BTB. If anything you probably got the idea from the 30 different people on here who have been talking about setting up an all black stable with those 3 and a monster like Henry or BDV.

Could call it the New Nation.... now that sounds familiar from a BTB too... ;)

Reaction score
when he fell back first on that ladder in mitb i thought it was curtains on benjamin's career.if benjamin was associated with an entertaing manager like estrada i think the sky's the limit for mrs benjamin's little boy.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I think his mic skills let him down. He is a great athlete but poor mic skills.

schuy7

Reaction score
Shelton Benjamin is an amazing athlete. I've said on this forum so amny times that Raw needs more superstars in the Intercontinental division, and Shelton Benjamin is no sranger to Intercontinental gold. I also seem to see that Smackdown! is low on United States Championship competitors and I think Shelton can fit there as well. I also don't think that the stable of Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke, and MVP would be amazing, but I would never see it happen for two reasons, 1. the WWE just would never do it, 2. some people (not me) would think of it as a racist thing, with 3 african-american guys. I'm not trying to be offensive to anyone, if I did offend you, sorry.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
And Cryme Tyme isn't racist? lol. WWE is racist for using them like that. Hey, I like Cryme Tyme, but come on, it's a stereotypical gimmick to black people's.

noumenon

Cryme Tyme's gimmick was their own idea... they marketed themselves like that when they did bookings for indy feds the past few months as well.

Benjamin is talented... no doubt about it. Theres something about him that I really can't get into though. He's without a doubt in my mind a TNA kinda guy all the way.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^Yeah, certain guys look right elsewhere. Angle looks right in TNA, Christian looks right in TNA. Shelton Benjamin looks right for TNA.

Imagine him vs. A.J. Styles, or Homicide, or Joe!

Could be MOTY Candidates

n3Xus

Reaction score
Angle would right regardless of where he was...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^Cool ass sig. That's badd ass my friend. I dont like Orton much, but that sig makes him cool, lol.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
And Cryme Tyme isn't racist? lol. WWE is racist for using them like that. Hey, I like Cryme Tyme, but come on, it's a stereotypical gimmick to black people's.

Its not racist because they like there gimmick. Its not like wwe made them do it. I personally love there gimmick it is so entertaining.