Sheamus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Am I the only person who thinks this guy is fuckin awesome???
DISCUSS

MaJudiH

Reaction score
I think he is a good wrestler and has alot of potential and alot of wrestling skills. Plus I hope he becomes a ECW Champoin. He is awsome and his personalitly is sweet.

xMCMGxChick

Reaction score
Sheamus =awesome. boy needs a tan [yes, I know he's from a Ireland] But, still he could get one.Hopefully, he actaully gets a shot at becoming ECW champion.

Hometown Kid

Am I the only person who thinks this guy is fuckin awesome???
DISCUSS

No way, Sheamus is great. I've liked him ever since he was FCW champion and personally I think he is something special and has a unique look on a boring roster as a whole. I hope he stays on ECW for awhile because he'll just turn out like Swagger/Bourne/Kofi if he goes up unless he somehow wins the Rumble or the MITB. I also think he would probably be better served as a "bad ass face" than a heel.

phantomgerald

I like him. There's alot of potential in him and I think with the right luck and improving, there's no telling how high he can go

I like his real name that he used in FCW though.

LadyHotrod

When I went to Raw on the 14th, someone shouted GET A TAN, CASPER. It was pretty epic.

Still, he's awesome and draws some good heat.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
He's starting to grow on me. I got a little down on him cause of his Goldust feud. I know it was pretty godd, but it got boring after awhile.

I just wonder how long until they pull a Swagger/Bourne on him and take him out prematurely.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah i quite like him. I dont really watch ECW a whole lot so id like to see a bit more of him before i really form an opion on him but up to now i like what ive seen. He has some good potential.

noumenon

Well let's just hope the Swagger effect doesn't happen to this guy. He just ran an extremely successful feud with Goldust...when is the last time anyone has done that? He's already brought some interest back to Shelton which hasn't been done in god knows how long. Hopefully he'll continue to progress on the mix and grow even more into his character. I'de love to see him going for the ECW title by the end of the year...and hopefully if the quality of ECW stays where it's at right now he'll stay on the show. WWE has a bad habit of starting to groom these guys on ECW, having them do really well, and then throw them into the deep end way too quick.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Sheamus is another guy that could be really good in the upper midcard on the main brands. He's good enough a heel to have a good feud with, and as a face, he wouldn't be that bad either. I don't think he'd be too great of a Main eventer on Raw or SD, they would need to add more to his character for that to be successful.