• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DeadTaker

Reaction score
I just wanna say I perfer a lame-ass motherfucking white ass retarder noob over a child fucker like Cena. I hope I get banned. I can't read about WWE's stupidity anymore.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I just wanna say I perfer a lame-ass motherfucking white ass retarder noob over a child fucker like Cena. I hope I get banned. I can't read about WWE's stupidity anymore.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Haven't seen the match, but I've been told by someone that it looked awfully botched and by others that it was just shitty booking. Like noumenom said, if there's no match between the two at the Rumble after Cena takes the title back then we'll know that it was a botch.

MardyBum100291

Reaction score
It wasn't a mistake, you can tell because Cena was posistioning himself to go, he just went without Sheamus pushing him >.< Either way, he was meant to win, WWE need's new stars, so this is the best thing that can happen, plus they wanted a way to bring Orton/Kofi into the title picture, and this does it perfectly IMO.

Wouldn't mind a fatal four way between Sheamus - Cena - Orton - Kofi for the belt, would be a real good match don't you think?