Sheamus to be the next big star?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Change the channel (Big Show vs Batista)
You both suck (Same match again)

John

^^^ there mine aswell. what a classic match it was only because of the cheering.

John

also i enjoy Cena being battered with YOU CANT WRESTLE chants. i love it when cena is boo'd.

Johnny Demon

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT.....HOLY SHIT.....HOLY SHIT!!!!

^^^ Best chant ever

todd_gaines

Reaction score
i always liked the '' SHANES A PUSSY'' chant at shane mcmahon in 2000.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
ECW, ECW, ECW, ECdub, ECdub

You Can't Wrestle

Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

TNA TNA TNA

Shut the fuck up!

WHAT!?!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- Sources report that WWE officials are looking at Sheamus to be the next big star for the SmackDown brand and will be pushing him as a major player going into WrestleMania 28. The idea is that Mark Henry, Randy Orton and Sheamus will be the cornerstones of the blue brand.

Vince McMahon has always been a fan of Sheamus but has taken more of a liking to him as of late.

Regarding early ideas for WrestleMania 28 next year, that will likely change several times, Sheamus challenging Henry for the World Heavyweight Title is penciled in.
I actually am surprised at how well he seems to be doing as face. Pretty over right now and knows how to work as a face pretty nicely.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
He deserves it. I've been a fan of the guy since ECW while the vast majority of people shat all over him. Don't get me wrong, he was pushed far too soon and far too much on his RAW days, but I always thought he had a good look and is a damn good worker, one of the best in the ME scene imo and can have a damn good match with anyone regardless of their style. What I love though is that his inadvertant face turn just came totally out of nowhere as it all stemmed from that powerbomb to Sin Cara at MITB and it's been ever improving since. Personally, I hope he wins the Rumble.

Onyx

Reaction score
I guess I can agree with this push. Sheamus does deserve in all honesty. He has worked hard ever since his debut in the WWE on ECW. So I hope he starts a more aggressive Era with him as the face.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Sheamus/Henry at Wrestlemania? Ugh. Sheamus has the size and personality to be taken seriously in any situation so I think it's a good thing for him to be a big part of SmackDown! but this report seems to have a lot of loose ends and I see WWE taking shape completely differently by the time Mania rolls around.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
It's a sad reality when a two time WWE Champion is hailed as the "next" big star.