Sheamus to be the next big star?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It's a sad reality when a two time WWE Champion is hailed as the "next" big star.

Not really. Jericho beat Rock and Austin on the dame night to be undisputed champion, but he was never the star or close to a star like his era counterparts in Triple H, Rock, or Austin were. The title alone doesn't make you, it can help you or solidify you depending on the situation, but it can't make. If it could make you Orton wouldn't be inferior to Cena or Batista still to this day when it comes to being a draw an attraction.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
It's unfortunate, but it's going to happen. Seriously, this guy sucks. He's marginally charismatic, but marginally at best. He isn't likeable whatsoever, he's never had one memorable match, but everybody seems to take him as the second coming of Chris Benoit, he sucks on the mic, and he's goofy as FUCK. I know look isn't everything, but a guy like that should not be in professional wrestling. He's a fucking FREAK. He looks like a guy who should be dancing in a cage while tourists throw peanuts at him. Comb your hair and go out in the sun ya goofy jackoff.

The only reason you can justify him getting a push is because he's young and WWE needs young stars. You don't push a guy just on that factor, but of course the real reason is because he works out with Triple H. Well, he's smart enough to do that, at least. He's nowhere NEAR as bad as Randy Orton, but for fucks sake, have STANDARDS. It's ridiculous that Wade Barrett carries the company on his back for 6 months but he gets thrown into hell and yet this guy and Del Rio (who I like, don't get me wrong) can't draw a fucking lick of heat AS WWE Champion, and they still get pushed relentlessly. It's ridiculous. Well, at least they have CM Punk and Miz to redeem the company to an extent.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It's unfortunate, but it's going to happen. Seriously, this guy sucks. He's marginally charismatic, but marginally at best. He isn't likeable whatsoever, he's never had one memorable match, but everybody seems to take him as the second coming of Chris Benoit, he sucks on the mic, and he's goofy as FUCK. I know look isn't everything, but a guy like that should not be in professional wrestling. He's a fucking FREAK. He looks like a guy who should be dancing in a cage while tourists throw peanuts at him. Comb your hair and go out in the sun ya goofy jackoff.

The only reason you can justify him getting a push is because he's young and WWE needs young stars. You don't push a guy just on that factor, but of course the real reason is because he works out with Triple H. Well, he's smart enough to do that, at least. He's nowhere NEAR as bad as Randy Orton, but for fucks sake, have STANDARDS. It's ridiculous that Wade Barrett carries the company on his back for 6 months but he gets thrown into hell and yet this guy and Del Rio (who I like, don't get me wrong) can't draw a fucking lick of heat AS WWE Champion, and they still get pushed relentlessly. It's ridiculous. Well, at least they have CM Punk and Miz to redeem the company to an extent.

So glorious. Victorious. We take what we want we are born warriors.