1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Sheamus & Cesaro vs. The Usos and The Shield vs. The New Day @ Survivor Series

Discussion in 'Royal Rumble' started by Smarkslayer, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Raw Tag Team Champions Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos
    It appears most people are hella excited to see Thugga Usos take on 2/3rds Shield.

What do you expect from this match?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  2. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Gonna be match of the night

3. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    I expect so much that a decent match can be frustrating. These guys can steal the show. Also seeing how WWE has great tag matches this year - especially NXT- I really like the tag division. Tag matches are things that either can suck so much or it can be too damn good. I don't expect anything less than the matches they had between New Day, The Bar etc.

4. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    I'm quite looking forward to this match the most out of all the Champion vs Champion matches. Really have enjoyed the Usos work lately, and Seth and Dean work pretty damn good together rather it's as a team or fighting each other so I think this match as a chance to be match of the night.

5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

The Usos have been killing it all year and Shield have been tearing it down recently with Bar and Miz. I expect big things when these two clash at Survivor Series. Part of me a bit sad knowing we probably won't get a second match out of this, but I'm jumping the gun a tad. I do believe this will be the highlight of the night unless the big tags go all out.

Blazeta likes this.
  6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

WWE took what was probably most of our most anticipated match and quite possibly made two equally as exciting matches out of it.

7. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Sleeper match of the night imo.

Sheasaro been killing it along side the Usos.

The match I'm looking forward to the most

8. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Yeah match looks staked. Good to have The Shield back. Never been that impressed with The New Day, but not seen that much of them to be honest.

9. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

This could be the best match of he night. 2 really hood teams. Hope the Usos pull it out.

10. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

I LOVE the New Day. There was a reason they basically lead the SD charge during this Suvivor Series run. And hem agains there Sheikd is always great. But glad it’s the Usos with the belts right now.