Shawn Michaels Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gin

Reaction score
hbk.jpg

Reaction score
wow i like it alot its very good but you can bearly see the text wow 9/10

PeepShow

The blue background really looks good. The only problem I have is that Bret Hart is in it. No offense to Bret, but If its a HBK sig, it should be centered around HBK. I mean, thats just my opinion, but hey, thats why this is a forum.

Anyway, nice job.

8.6/10

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
This is the best looking sig i have seen on this forum for awhile , i think it looks great.

The colors look good , nice use of the C4D and it has nice and simple text. good job , i'd like to see some more gfx from you.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Looks good, love the background. Should have more of a main PSD, should be bigger. Also text isn't that visible, maybe make it bigger.

Still good though, 8.25/10

Gin

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. However I don't really like using psd for sigs. I usually use psd's for ppv posters.

Shawn_Michaels_by_MagicDegen.jpg

Buttersz

Reaction score
PSD cuts arn't bad. The sig itself i think is abit plain, a premade BG with a few PSD's and some random white techy shape thingys.

First sight looks cool, when looked at in more detail its not so good. But still its good/allright.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Not bad, Not bad. love the colour and background, looks bare though.

7/10 keep up the good work

Gin

Reaction score
PSD cuts arn't bad. The sig itself i think is abit plain, a premade BG with a few PSD's and some random white techy shape thingys.

First sight looks cool, when looked at in more detail its not so good. But still its good/allright.

Sorry but i don't use Pre-Made backgrounds. And none of those are psds. You also need to use a spell check. :wink_3: The tech shape things are brushes. Backround is made from photoshop. I can do pretty much anything with the background just ask. :happy:

Buttersz

Reaction score
When an image is cut out from a picture and stands alone, it basicly is a PSD.
And secondly, you could read what i said, so i dont think a spell check is neccesary.

And those tech brush thingys look stupid there, dont fit or go with it at all IMO.

Gin

Reaction score
When an image is cut out from a picture and stands alone, it basicly is a PSD.
And secondly, you could read what i said, so i dont think a spell check is necessary.

And those tech brush thingys look stupid there, dont fit or go with it at all IMO.

necessary*

It's hard to take criticism from a 26 year old who can't even spell the simplest words. :laugh_1: In your earlier post you were implying i just used a pre-made background and slapped a few pre-made PSD off a website.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I cleary said "the PSD cuts" implying you cut them yourself.

Dude take the negative criticism you fag. I think its shit, get over it.

And FYI im 16, and probably did better on my GCSE's than you, you little, pussy, muslim terrorist.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Hahaha, that was pretty clever EOE.
So "Gin" i suggest you stop being a morrabster, and accept the fact i dont like your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.