• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Share some of the bad things you've done in life

Beer

I had a fight with some kid in school through peer pressure. I did feel bad for a while when I immediately hay-maker'd him in the face, but a lot of that guilt washed away as he proceeded to batter me. I've never been a tough guy.

You're not kidding, pal. *Obligatory "Beer got mugged and his ass beat senseless by five pussier Welsh fags" joke*

Snorted a 18 inch line of cocaine, like a pinky finger width too. Then went to work. There's lots more,lots worse, but that might be all I'm willing to share.

PeepShow

Best in the World
This one's not so bad but when my brother and I were younger we would wrestle, like all wrestling fans when they were kids. Anyway, this one time I lifted my brother up for a power bomb and somehow managed to put his foot through the glass shade on the ceiling light. He was bleeding pretty profusely from the cut but I refused to let him go tell our mother and I just bandaged it myself. He has a really ugly scar on his foot from that now. I always felt kinda bad about that, but I was impressed that he never told our mother.

There was also this one time when we were playing and I nailed him in the face with a pillow and knocked one of his teeth out. Granted it was a baby tooth but he was still pretty upset about it.

How old was he? Jesus christ, lol.

KenFan4life

Got in a bumper to bumper accident while I was with my buddy when we were in minnesota for a few days visiting his uncle (we went to the target center for a WWE taping and didn't feel like spending money for a motel/hotel room) anyways, one of these days, I'm driving his uncle's pickup truck and we're at a holiday gas station.

It was during the "rush hour", so there was alot of traffic, my 'bud' wanted to go buy smokes, so we pull up in the lot and it is PACKED and I don't hold up well in the clutch. So I try and fit the truck in this tight space between a van and a car and I hear this really loud "CRUNCH" ....
I'm sittin' there in my biting my right knuckle cringe stance... I started backing out and we just saw hunks of metal fall off the car then my buddy is like "just go, go go go!"
so we peel out of there (almost bump into a truck) and go through the backroads and we're all trying to come up with a plan...

I was kinda mad and was sorta blaming him in my head cause I think I'm going to jail and everyone's gonna know I suck at driving or something, idk I was just embrassed, but there was still some idk, "Adrenaline" so we kinda busted up laughing/trying to idk play it off or something.
We were kinda trying to make jokes of the situation, like what the owner of the car's reaction was, we were saying something along the lines of, "I bet it was some old fat guy dragging a roll of toilet paper eating a doughnut, running out of there like 'Who the fuck did this to my car!? You little shits!". Idk, just dumb jokes there.
Anyways we pull up at his uncle's place and he's an Older dude, he doesn't really notice anything cause the truck only had a couple dents/scratches on the passenger side and I made sure to park the truck in a certain 'Can only see the driver's side' way.
He asks where we've been and we just kinda lied and shit.
We went back to Wisconsin in my car and kinda got away with a crime I think....
don't narc ni'ggaz.

Share some of the bad things you've done in life
why would I reveal the dark side of the Qaeda to anyone of ya?! O_O I'd rather keep the good image of the most known terrorist group in history than demolishing that reputation with such info revealing.