Shane McMahon note

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Former WWE Executive Shane McMahon has resigned as the CEO of YOU On Demand in China. This is the movie distribution company Shane has been working for for several years now. He will continue to serve as YOU On Demand's principal executive officer and Chairman of the Board. Shane said in a press release that he is very excited about the future of YOU On Demand.

So he is still with YOU on demand, just not as the CEO. Worth noting for whoever is interested in the McMahon storyline and a possible Shane cameo.

Read more

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
This definitely increases the likelihood that Shane could make an appearance during the McMahon storyline. I think it would be great if he would contribute somehow.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Damn! This could be great

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
A return of Shane O Mac would indeed be mark worthy

Muuuftah

The Big Bad Booty Daddy
Reaction score

MONEY!, MONEY!, MONEY!, MONEY!, MONEY!, Dollar, Dollar!.

I'd find it interesting if he came back for the storyline, not sure what he could do but I'd like to see him one more time.

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
I was just looking through old Shane matches and ref appearances the other day.. this would be HUGE!