• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SFW closing its doors

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Lately I've been too busy with work and real life stuff to keep up with my cards, and while I know I could get a free pass for another week, I've made the decision to regretfully bow out of the draft league. This wasn't easy considering I hate to leave things unfinished, but I simply don't have the time to devote to SFW that I'd like. As that is the case, I'd rather end things gracefully instead of putting out a product that I can't give the attention to that it deserves.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Booty again for running this whole thing and hopefully it will continue next year when I'll have some more free time. Until then, good luck to everyone who are still participating and I look forward to seeing what you'll be able to come up with using some of the guys from my roster.

Cheers.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I respect your decision and I know how tough it was for u since we had talked about all the ideas you had. I am gonna hold off on putting this roster on waivers until Tuesday since more then likely I'll have to put Mitch's up as well. I will make a post with all the a available wrestlers on it Tuesday afternoon.

Swinny

Well this kinda sucks because this was definitely one of the feds I was most looking forward to seeing play out, but I definitely get how difficult it is to keep it going with everything because that's where I am right now too.

Bad News Booty

Well this kinda sucks because this was definitely one of the feds I was most looking forward to seeing play out, but I definitely get how difficult it is to keep it going with everything because that's where I am right now too.

Hope this doesn't mean ur dropping out to?

Bad News Booty

If we don't hear from Swinny I will be putting up his fed along with Fuji's and Mitch's leaving us with 7 rosters just over half of what we started with and we are at the half way point of the competition so everyone please stick with it...thank u