• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SEXY BACK! ;))

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
GrammarNazi82 said:
^ @"Lady Deathbane" is the Divas' champ of the forum, by the way. :pity:

Now this lady has to be my favourite woman on the forum :D!

I've never heard of you @scarlette xD!

I'm just over 2 months into this forum so I don't know that many people!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
RiotRaven said:

Why thank you, kind sir! :eek:tunga:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
NanoRah14 said:
I'll do it but for now they're all very happy with them =). Specially with the Spanish guy, he's very friendly =)

Ooooh, I'm assuming that you're a girl and you like the Spanish guy huh? ;) Anyways, they're friendly here, seriously. They're just B**ches sometimes! ;)

RiotRaven said:

Boy that girl is my place holder, my proxy. I'm better than her. I'm the original one. ((Anyway highway truth is I find her adorbs to death and we have the same heritage so we're like sisters! :]]))

Well, I kinda "left" 3 Months ago which means you haven't heard of me. I'm Scarlette, Hannah is my real first name. I'm one of the original women who is a member here, and the first one who actually lives in Asia. I'm from the Philippines! HIIIIII! :DDD

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Scarlette said:
Simply a placeholder.

They changed the way how to tag? Niiice.

You can always challenge her for it in the IWT section. :tough2:

@Crayo beat me to explaining the newer tagging system, but yeah, there ya go! :)

Crayo

The Boss
Scarlette said:
I hate you bro. Tagging used to be much simpler before hahahaha.

But this is your site so suit yourself, Cray Cray. ;)

How is removing the "[ ]" and replacing it with no symbols (unless usernames have spaces) more complicated? If anything, I've made it simpler.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Scarlette said:
Boy that girl is my place holder, my proxy. I'm better than her. I'm the original one. ((Anyway highway truth is I find her adorbs to death and we have the same heritage so we're like sisters! :]]))

Well, I kinda "left" 3 Months ago which means you haven't heard of me. I'm Scarlette, Hannah is my real first name. I'm one of the original women who is a member here, and the first one who actually lives in Asia. I'm from the Philippines! HIIIIII! :DDD

I was more Talking about GN :D, she has really good posts and is a gamer, so y'know I'm bias.

It's nice to meet you, hope you post more :p!

Nano

The Game
Technician
Scarlette said:
Ooooh, I'm assuming that you're a girl and you like the Spanish guy huh? ;) Anyways, they're friendly here, seriously. They're just B**ches sometimes! ;)

I'm a man and I like the user. Anyway, they've always been good with me but if at anytime they're biatches with me I'll tell you :)

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
GrammarNazi82 said:
You can always challenge her for it in the IWT section. :tough2:

@Crayo beat me to explaining the newer tagging system, but yeah, there ya go! :)

I don't feel like challenging her actually. May actually break her little heart. ;)

RiotRaven said:
I was more Talking about GN :D, she has really good posts and is a gamer, so y'know I'm bias.

It's nice to meet you, hope you post more :p!

Crush on GN? ;) Sorry brah, long line. ;)

Thank you, guy who insulted me on the RL Pix thread. ;)

NanoRah14 said:
I'm a man and I like the user. Anyway, they've always been good with me but if at anytime they're biatches with me I'll tell you :)

Good good. ;)) Especially Gohan! God after 3 months he's still obnoxious.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Scarlette said:
I don't feel like challenging her actually. May actually break her little heart. ;)

Good good. ;)) Especially Gohan! God after 3 months he's still obnoxious.

I was in Gohan's group Superpipebom. Now I'm in the greatest team in this forums

RoyalRaven

Banned
Scarlette said:

I have a respect for gamers :p! regardless of gender!

Also I never insulted you, I gave you a 7/10, but you lied about the sexy ass :pity:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
NanoRah14 said:
I was in Gohan's group Superpipebom. Now I'm in the greatest team in this forums

God I hated that group while I was still here. Gohan and BLFFL are partners for leif.

RiotRaven said:
I have a respect for gamers :p! regardless of gender!

Also I never insulted you, I gave you a 7/10, but you lied about the sexy ass :pity:

Little boy wants to date my gurlie? ;)

Sexy ass portion is 18+ only. ;)) Besides, I'm just turning 17 on Saturday.

You just went pedo, boy. ;) :haha: