• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SEXY BACK! ;))

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
For the new members: Joined: Monday, 2nd April, 2012

I lol'd.

Actually you're only superstar, not legend :pity:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Scarlette said:
Hollllllllllllaaaa! :DD

Sooo, I'm back! ;))

For the new members, I am the legendary Scarlette, the sexiest biatch here in the WWEForums. Every guy wants me, every girls wants to be me.

I don't know what to say more. ;))

How's everyone? :DD

I don't want you :p, but welcome back! :pity:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Jonathan said:
For the new members: Joined: Monday, 2nd April, 2012

I lol'd.

Actually you're only superstar, not legend :pity:

That's kinda old! ;)

Whatever, Jo! :neymar2:

RiotRaven said:
I don't want you :p, but welcome back! :pity:

Ummm, did I say that I want you? :damnn: Sucker.

Saylor said:
Welcome back to WWEForums, nice to have you back. :eek:tunga:

:lol1: Thank you Saylor! <3

Cloud said:
Welcome back always good to have ppl return of hiatus.

Actually it wasn't my plan to go AWOL because I adorbs everyone here, but Dorm Internet blocked me off here. I found a workaround already, so... TADA! ;) :dawg:

Senhor Perfect said:
I think you left shortly after I joined, welcome back!

Thank you, and congrats for being MOTM! ;) :eek:tunga: You must've done a lot just to satisfy these greedy boys up. Nice to see some people who don't know me still welcomes me back. :eek:tunga:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
NanoRah14 said:
Welcome back. You may do not know me, I've been here for only one month but WELCOME BACK =)

Thank you! I want to get to know every new guy here more! Gaaah Thank you very mucho. If these guys give you problems come to me, they're my b**chs. ;))

Crayo said:
Welcome back. I don't think you know me because I'm sort of a newfag, but I can't wait to get to know you.

Crayo right? The one with a relationship with @[Xanth]? How is he and his fat arse, @[Crayo]la? ;)

RiotRaven said:
RiotRaven, always have been :pity:!

Name not sticking out in my mind so this means you're a new member. Hi! How are these biatches of mine treat you new guys? :DD

So... what do you want to know? Or you already know my awesome feats in this place. ;)

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Scarlette said:
Thank you! I want to get to know every new guy here more! Gaaah Thank you very mucho. If these guys give you problems come to me, they're my b**chs. ;))

I'll do it but for now they're all very happy with them =). Specially with the Spanish guy, he's very friendly =)