seXepicâ„¢ productions present ECW 2008- Bringin' Home The Bacon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

seXepic™ productions present ECW 2008- Bringin’ Home the Bacon

29c2oep.png

This BTB begins directly after Wrestlemania 24, and I will be writing ECW exclusively. The reason for that is because this was originally going to be a partnered BTB but after I quit my other BTB I decided to go alone for this one. There’s not really a backstory but I’ll post the results coming off Wrestlemania 24.

Pre-Show: Kane def. 23 others in an over the top battle royale, last eliminating Elijah Burke to secure a shot at the ECW title later in the night. (6:50)

Match 1: JBL def. Finlay in a Belfast Brawl. (8:35)

Match 2: Mr Kennedy def. CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Carlito, Shelton Benjamin, MVP and John Morrison in the Money in the Bank Ladder match to secure a future shot at any World Title. (13:55)

Match 3: Umaga def. Batista in the Brand Supremacy match. (7:06)

Match 4: Kane def. Chavo Guerrero to win the ECW Championship. (0:09)

Match 5: Shawn Michaels def. Ric Flair to end his career. (20:23)

Match 6: Beth Phoenix & Melina def. Maria & Candice Michelle in a Playboy Bunny Mania Lumber Jill match. (5:56)

Match 7: Randy Orton def. Triple H, John Cena in a Triple Threat match to retain the WWE Championship. (14:09)

Match 8: The Big Show def. Floyd Mayweather in a No Disqualification match. (11:36)

Match 9: The Undertaker def. Edge to win the World Heavyweight Championship. (23:50)

After Wrestlemania, it was announced on WWE.com that there would be an immediate shake up in the product, as there would be a draft that very night! Also, it was announced that every single diva would move to ECW, as well as the Women’s Championship! In other ECW news, the show would be moved up to containing 2 hours of action! Here is the draft that took place right after Wrestlemania 24.

Funaki toRAW

Super Crazy toECW

Jamie Noble toRAW

Charlie Haas toSMACKDOWN

Matt Striker toECW

Kenny Dykstra toRAW

Paul Burchill toSMACKDOWN

Hardcore Holly toECW

Gregory Helms toRAW

The Miz toSMACKDOWN

Carlito toECW

Finlay toRAW

Umaga toECW

Jeff Hardy toSMACKDOWN

I will be starting the week after Wrestlemania and writing a 2 hour show for each week. There are 4 weeks in between each PPV and to keep it realistic, ECW gets 4 PPV matches each time. I hope this BTB will be the one for me and that I can stick with it.

Evil Austin

Good luck with this, you should post a full roster and such if you are going to be only using ECW and show us who you are using, you should also bring in more guys to have a fuller roster if you want, like guys from indies and ROH.

Keep this going, has potential .

y2j__legend

Reaction score
FINALLY~!

Looks seXy seXy, and I have been waiting for this for quite a long time. The Diva's and Draft is a nice shock {well not really a shock :side:}. Anyways, can't wait to see this one up and running, and this one is the one I think :y:.

[/cameo]

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
About time X! Only been waiting for this BTB for weeks now. I am glad your back, the section really needs the activity and I know you are a major asset and a very good booker so I look forward to you being back.

connorten

Reaction score
Sounds awesome and very different. No one has ever put their main focus on the ECW Roster so this should be good. I do agree that you should bring in a few more wrestlers from other WWE rosters or indies and so on to make your roster full enough to support two hours. I'll definitly be reviewing and I can see this one being the one for you.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Looks good X but I would have rathered that you post up the full roster. The draft results was good despite Cris and I helping out cause we were meant to be your partners, remember. Anyway I like how you put all the divas on one show and I hope you can give them some WORTHWILE storylines and giving them a lot more time on the show.

Qwake

Not too much to comment on, looks alright, Carlito and Umaga to ECW is good imo, they both own. I'll try keep up with this but no promises. Goodluck.

seX-Power

ECW Roster

MEN

Kane
CM Punk

Christian
Rob Van Dam

Kofi Kingston
Sabu
Tommy Dreamer
The Sandman

Hardcore Holly
Little Guido
Super Crazy
Stevie Richards

WOMEN

Mickie James
Torrie Wilson
Candice Michelle

Michelle McCool
Maria
Kelly Kelly
Ashley

Cherry
Tiffany
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres- Backstage Interviewer

Theodore Long- General Manager
Joey Styles- Commentator

The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer
Rob Van Dam & Sabu
Super Crazy & Little Guido
Kofi Kingston & Alicia Fox
CM Punk & Tiffany

MEN

King Booker
Umaga

John Morrison
Chavo Guerrero

Elijah Burke
Shelton Benjamin
Kevin Thorn
Mike Knox
Carlito

Bam Neely
Armando Estrada
Matt Striker

WOMEN

Beth Phoenix
Victoria
Melina

Natalya
Katie Lea
Jillian Hall
Maryse

Layla
Ariel
Queen Sharmell
Lena Yada- Backstage Interviewer

Tony Chimel- Ring Announcer
Tazz- Commentator

Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin
Chavo Guerrero & Bam Neely
Umaga & Armando Estrada
Kevin Thorn & Ariel
King Booker & Queen Sharmell

faceheel

ECW Champions

ECW Championship

Current: Kane
Won from: Chavo Guerrero
Won on: Wrestlemania 24
Reigns: 1
Defenses: 0

Women’s Championship

Current: Beth Phoenix
Won from: Candice Michelle
Won on: No Mercy
Reigns: 1
Defenses: 3

Evil Austin

Great rosters, you have quite a number of main event talent and mid card talent that you can work with. With that roster you would even consider bringing in a mid card title for ECW like the old ECW TV title or a Hardcore title.

Keep this running and going and it should be a hit in no time.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Love the roster, but hate the way that you set it out, don't like how I had to figure it out by myself but you are forgiven. I know you can work well with this roster, so hopefully you can show it off. Good Luck.

Reaction score
The roster is quite good and I look forward to reading this. Just as a sidenote if you ever bring back the tag team title please move the Hardys over to ECW and bring back Joey Mercury because you could easily top the WWE fued with the Hardys and MNM.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Nice roster seX, and I don't see any problem with the way you set this out >_>. However, since youre doing a 2008 thread, I'm pretty sure Kane didn't win the title one year in the future, but rather at Mania 24 :eek:.

seX-Power

ECW Week 1 News & Rumors

In regards to ECW wrestlers’ performances at Wrestlemania 24, Kane and Chavo Guerrero apparently pleased management with their performance in their contended, albeit very short ECW championship match. The four ECW wrestlers who competed in Money in the Bank also impressed management but none more than young John Morrison, who was said to be a shining star in the match.

The WWE is intent of taking away ECW’s ‘C’ show reputation in the coming weeks and have taken the first step by adding another hour to ECW broadcasts each week. That means that ECW is the same length as both Smackdown and Raw, and will air for 2 hours each Tuesday night, which is what the WWE have wanted for quite some time now.

The WWE is planning on giving CM Punk a valet, and will most likely choose among the plentiful amount of divas on the roster. Punk has been rumored to have a real life relationship with a diva backstage and it will most likely be her who is made as his partner.

As previously announced, ECW is now home to every single diva in the WWE. This was done to condense the usually forgotten Women’s Divisions and allow women from both brands to be able to compete for a title. It also frees up Smackdown and Raw for the men leaving the divas to shine on ECW, though the primary focus will still be on the men.

As ECW is now a 2 hour show it’s going to be hard for it to survive with only 1 male and only 1 female title and the WWE have played with the idea of bringing in at least one more championship to be contested on Tuesday nights. The title would most likely be introduced in the near future, possibly to be crowned at the upcoming Backlash pay per view.

Head ECW writer Ed Koskey has come out and requested that some of the edge be brought back into ECW in the form of weapons and blood, and Vince is mulling the idea over. Either way, expect the show to back up its name and become even slightly more extreme as the weeks progress.

seX-Power

ECW Week 1 Preview

Expect the very first ECW of the wrestling year to open with a bang, as General Manager Teddy Long has made it known that he has a handful of groundbreaking announcement that he plans on revealing tonight on ECW. Theodore is planning on making ECW the best show in the WWE so you should expect some big decisions to be made, including ones regarding the ECW title, the Women’s title and also the state of ECW as a brand!

After losing his ECW Championship in an embarrassing 9 second affair at Wrestlemania, Chavo Guerrero is set to address the crowd on his loss. Expect him to try and defend his laughable performance at the Granddaddy of Them All, possibly even issuing a challenge to the man that defeated him in Kane. Either way, look for Chavo to start something big!

As you should know, in the post Wrestlemania draft ECW gained a number of superstars in Umaga, Carlito, Hardcore Holly, Matt Striker and Super Crazy, and look for these new acquisitions to try and make immediate impacts. However, ECW also received the entire female portion of the WWE, and we will be seeing many a diva tonight!

Speaking of divas, Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix and her partner Melina defeated Maria and Candice Michelle at Wrestlemania 24 in a Bunny Mania Lumber Jill match. The two ladies that were victorious are set to debut on ECW by addressing their victory at Wrestlemania, and they will definitely aim to make an impact on Tuesday nights!

However, we will also see some divas in action tonight. In a tag team bout, the delicious Torrie Wilson will team up with former Women’s Champion Mickie James to take on annoying songstress Jillian Hall and vicious vixen Victoria!

But the very first match to feature in this new era of ECW will be a very special 8 man tag team match! On one team will be new superstars Carlito and Matt Striker as well as the confident alliance of Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin, and they will be up against ECW Originals Tommy Dreamer, Stevie Richards and The Sandman as well as the rookie Kofi Kingston. Expect utter chaos in this colossal tag team bout!

Announced Card

Victoria & Jillian Hall v Mickie James & Torrie Wilson

Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin & Matt Striker & Carlito v Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman & Stevie Richards & Kofi Kingston

ECW General Manager Teddy Long makes some special announcements

Chavo Guerrero addresses his Wrestlemania loss

Beth Phoenix and Melina talk about their Wrestlemania victory

New and returning superstars to appear

Reaction score
Victoria & Jillian Hall v Mickie James & Torrie Wilson

Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin & Matt Striker & Carlito
v Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman & Stevie Richards & Kofi Kingston

Heels get over first simply.