Seven people, including five women and ten-year-old girl shot dead by gunman, still a

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

^^How is there no way its going to rain? Please explain how you can say for certain that on March 30th 2008 there is no chance of Rain in Orlando Florida?

Bradders

Reaction score
Do you think you should have started this maybe 2 months before the event so it would last for a month because no-one is going to post anymore after they have posted.

Vandy316

Reaction score
I hope it rains just to see what they will do about it

This Guy

Do you think you should have started this maybe 2 months before the event so it would last for a month because no-one is going to post anymore after they have posted.

You just posted again though, so that proves yourself wrong...but these threads aren't about discussion per say. If they want to they can, but these threads are mostly just for betting.

This Guy

Hey man, people wanted things to bet on. I gave them something....remember the Citrus Bowl where WM is taking place is an open outdoor facility. Hell they could have a tornado too. Anything is possible.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hhh would slip over, fall on his head, and die. and i would partay. oh and batista and cena will do the same thing