Seven people, including five women and ten-year-old girl shot dead by gunman, still a

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

it it rains, the wrestlers will be wrestling in the rain. They aren't going to change venues because of Rain. Vince said the show will go on rain or shine.

Truth

Reaction score
Pretty cool that its outside, that'll be interesting, I wouldnt mind it raining during a no holds barred match. Anyway Im not even gonna bet for this, probably next year though, dont wanna waist any vcash, i only have like 100

This Guy

could you imagine if it started raining during money in the bank? How dangerous would that be. But I guess the thing to remember is most likely it will be like when Wrestlemania 9 was outdoors, with the canapy over the ring area. So even if it does rain most likely the ring area will be fine, just the fans and walking down the asile will get you wet.

C4

8 on No.
March, 2008 Dude I think that's too late I would need some Good Cash by then so yeah only 8. lol :)

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I don't think it will rain, I just don't see a Wrestlemania match taking place in the rain. The MITB match will be so dangerous with the ladder's wet.

LatinoHeat777

Reaction score
150 on no, cause actually theres still some snow around this time so NO it wont rain

This Guy

you are aware the event takes place in Orlando where it almost never snows right?

kevin82593

Reaction score
vince'll just pay the rain to go somewhere else lol