Seven Fighters Receive Medical Suspensions Following UFC 133

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Aren't u happy that those queers lost their title?
No...Because they lost their Tag Team titles to two bigger queers.London and Kendrick were great champions and they should of held the belts until they retired.

eggthief

Reaction score
I just think that it is lame that D&D got 3 shots at the tag team titles. I wouldn't have mind if they won it later after they actually proved theirselfes.

Captive8

Reaction score
I thought this was a stupid move. First, we have London, who acts like the Ultimate Warrior with his entrance and his boots in the past, and Brian Kendrick win the belts. Then the dudes hold the belts for what seems like an enternity. They have one of the longest reign in WWE history, which is a travesty. These are guys in my opinion are no where near the level of LOD, The Hart Foundation, Demolition, or any of the other many great tag teams from the WWE's past. Now, I have seen like two London and Kendrick matches, but they dont impress me all that much. Yeah, they can wrestle, but they have no charisma. Have these guys ever done a interview in the last year on Smackdown? They are like the WGTT of Smackdown.

My beef continues with the fact that the WWE has them drop the belts to Deuce and Domino, some Happy Days hippies who are just another tag team who will probably come and go. Kendrick and London beat numerous teams over the last year, including winning a fatal four way match over the Hardyz, Regal & Tayor, and MNM, just to lose to Deuce and Domino? I swear the WWE is Blue in it's booking.

Great One

I agree, neither of them had absolutely no personality or character or charisma for that matter. The WWE's tag team division is still sloppy and unorganized and pretty much shit. I mean look at Edge and Christian one of the best tag teams of all time because they had insane charisma and did hilarious promos all the time to build their tag team characters. Now compare Edge and Christian to Deuce and Domino or London and Kendrick...

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
You can knock london and kendrick all you want but they can put on a good show when needed.

They should have lost it to Chavo and Helms

Kaedon

Reaction score
Oh so its ok for spot monkies with no charisma to hold the titles for 9 years but if Cena holds the title for 2 months its "Cena Nuff". What hypocritical bullshit!!

Wrestling Station

Its the first time i see title exchanging in a non PPV match. But a good idea actually i want to see Paul London playing solo again as he is damn good.

X-Pac

Reaction score
Thank God is right. I was sick and tired of Kenrick and London. Finally SD has some decent Tag Team Champions.

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
1. I'm glad they (L & K) lost because it was another John Cena title reign (in otherwords longer than it should be).

2. I like De... no wait, I love Deuce & Domino. Maybe because i like the 50's, but if you've seen them in OVW you know they can do very well on Smackdown. Just hope they stay for ages unlike MNM, James and Stevens, Regal Birchill etc...

3. London and Kendrick would be better off in the crusierweight division competing for the title against one another.

Well thats my two cents.

Deftone

Reaction score
man, alot of people severly over-rate D&D, Duece is pahthetic, Domino is better but not by much. Their finisher is a kick to the face, oh how original. London and Kendrick were great tag team champs and are 10 times better than these...Andrew Dice Clay ripoff's Duece and Domino. Their gimmick is Blue aswell.

Reaction score
I think that Duece and Domino dont deserve the titles as they have only been in wwe for about 6 weeks. Sure Carlito won the I.C Championship on his first Raw match but i just dont think these guys deserve to end a 11 month title streak.

I must admit they did need to loose the titles to heat up the division but by saying that Paul London and Brian Kendrick are blueberries and are Queer , you must be insane.
These two have got to be one of the best tag teams in the wwe , and two of the best ever high flyers.

MikeRaw

1)D&D have been in WWE since about middle/end of january
2)If they feud against eachother (London and Kendrick)that would be dumb,they should stay champs.
3)D&D did prover themselves they've beat L&K like 8 times(remember leading up til no way out)and then they lost at no way out then beat them again then lost last week and won this week.Pretty good record against the champs.I like london and kendrick but am glad to see a change.
that is my opinion.

Maloney

Reaction score
Man Deuce and Domino suck, London and Kendrick are the best tag team on Smackdown. I do not think they should have lost there title to them.

3lions

Reaction score
Another thing which baffles me; why are Chavo and Helms teaming? Surely Helms would be pissed off that Chavo took his title from him (storyline-wise)? Where is the logic in pairing them together? Because they are both heels? Pfft.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Yeah thats what i thought Helms didnt even whant a rematch or get revenge or anything. But they make a good team i thought they should feud with Jeff And Matt personally it would make a good feud i think. Even though moving them to Raw would be a stupid move.