Seth's Custom GFX Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Seth's Custom GFX. Now you may be asking yourself, "What is this thread for?" Well, recently I have begun doing Custom GFX because it is something I have become interested in, but I am terrible at deciding what to my GFX about and in doing so I end up wasting more time on finding things than actually making the GFX. So I decided why not have the great people of this forum request GFX and I try my best to make something awesome.

Now, with all of that out of the way here are the ground rules.
  1. I will only do 3 orders at a time, after that everything else will be put on hold until one is done
  2. Give me time to make your GFX. I know this should be a given, but some of these may take a day to a week just depending on how irritated I get at them and how fast I can think of something for your request. Also, I have a right to refuse your order if you constantly bug me about me
  3. If you have a specific color set or picture or anything of that please tell me and put it as a spoiler labeled Special Order.
  4. You are not required to pay, but if you think I did a good enough job then pay what you feel is due.
  5. If you have any criticism then please share, but make sure they have a valid point and not stupid like "This looks bad git gud, lol."
So now the rules are out of the way, I am looking forward to your request.

1) Grievous (Bunny x Demon)

None yet

Last edited:

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'd like to see the gold circle and Fluer de lis removed. Afterward, connect the rivers.

You never said the GFX had to be wrestling related!
2000px-Flag_of_St._Louis%2C_Missouri.svg.png

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'd like to see the gold circle and Fluer de lis removed. Afterward, connect the rivers.

You never said the GFX had to be wrestling related!
2000px-Flag_of_St._Louis%2C_Missouri.svg.png
That is because they don't have to be wrestling related.:emoji_wink: Also, added to the list.

Reactions: MildlyUpsetGerbil

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It's good bro :pity: (pretend that's a real smile, there are no "positive" CM Punk smilies on here)
Thanks, man. I am not gonna lie CM Punk was hard for me to do because my original idea couldn't work because I couldn't the bandages cross in an X by themselves, and everything else just didn't look good or right to me.

Reactions: Nostradamus

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...how about...

:emoji_thinking:

A Demon x Bunny (Rosemary & Allie) piece based around
the Yin Yang symbol while including stereotypical elements
of Heaven (sky/clouds/flowers) & Hell (flames/bones/rot).

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Okay...how about...

:emoji_thinking:

A Demon x Bunny (Rosemary & Allie) piece based around the Yin Yang symbol while including stereotypical elements of Heaven (sky/clouds/flowers) & Hell (flames/bones/rot).
Denied...hahahahaha!

Yeah, I will add you to the list, friend.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'm sorry, that's not what I meant by having the rivers connect. I want it more along the lines of this:

1fcoK8Y.png
You know what is funny, that was my first exact thought I had by what you meant, but I didn't know for sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MildlyUpsetGerbil