Hell in a Cell Seth Rollins vs Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So who's gonna win this one? Who do you want to win?
I think Seth is gonna win via DQ, but I want Kane to win. It'll be nice to see Kane as champion for a couple months.

What's your thoughts?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rollins has to win. Kane should be nowhere near the belt at his age and in this year.

Reactions: edge4ever

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Rollins IS and SHOULD win, clean as a sheet. But, knowing WWE, they'll find a way to overbook it.

Either way, if Rollins leaves the HIAC without the belt, then...
tumblr_n4ttusukhh1ta3x8fo1_400.gif

Wishful thinking, but it ain't happening at all: Rollins should hire The Demon Bálor to vanquish Kane forever. :rollins3:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Kane should have had the title twice already but they let the perfect opportunities slide always for someone else and now he i unmasked and in a suite... Meh. Let him come out as masked Kane and go on a rampage till he retires or let him lose and be done with it.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Kane is only in the title picture so he can job to Rollins. Kane championship days are waaaaaaay past him, the reason they can even make the title match Rollins vs Kane is because Taker vs Lesnar is going to be the main event so the title match doesn't have to be very important.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Kane is only in the title picture so he can job to Rollins. Kane championship days are waaaaaaay past him, the reason they can even make the title match Rollins vs Kane is because Taker vs Lesnar is going to be the main event so the title match doesn't have to be very important.

Kane being awarded a match against the WWE champion have become obligatory. WWE never fails to put it each year, despite the majority of us not giving a toss about Kane. Hope he doesn't come near main event scene after Hell in a Cell.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Pictured below, Kane on this weeks/weekend's tour of Mexico:
CRopPRsWUAAbRlb.jpg

Rollins better bring his work boots on Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: edge4ever

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
^ Someone's in a really crappy shape. lol

Hope Rollins can channel his inner Tanahashi [and make lemonades out of diarrhoea]

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Why are all these elderly people still around?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
WWE Tribute to the Troops and SmackDown TV

It's the most patriotic television event of the year. On Tuesday, December 8th WWE returns to Jacksonville for a special SmackDown event!

Come see Roman Reigns, Kane and Dean Ambrose vs. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman and many more as we say thank you to our troops.

Source

I hope this confirms Rollins retains the title this Sunday.