Seth Rollins vs Big E Langston for the IC title in the future?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crimson

Reaction score
1619301_546320188797200_1763000936_n.jpg

Seth Rollins vs Big E Langston for the IC title in the future? In the same way Dean Ambrose gets his US title shot back in May. He pinned Kofi in a six man tag team match and that makes him #1 contender for the title.

Well, I hope yes. I was very glad when I saw Rollins pinning Big E on RAW. What if he will get a title shot in the near future and even to win it?

Would be great to see Dean Ambrose vs. Rollins at WrestleMania XXX to unify both IC and US titles. #BookItWWE

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised to see Rollins get the pin as usually he's overshadowed by Reigns and Ambrose a bit. That finisher is badass, need to see more of it. I think they'll unify the titles before Mania. Rollins could possibly get a shot but he won't win it.

Solid Snake

I like Rollins. I have since the Shield came out. I would like him to have a strong run after the group breaks up but I guess that is up to Vince to decide.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Rollins is awesome, it's too bad he was always somewhat in Ambrose's and Reigns' shadows but now he's really coming together. I'd like to see Rollins vs Big E, where Ambrose helps Rollins win. Then, to Ambrose's surprise, the Authority are talking to Rollins, where he agrees to a title unification match.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
As mentioned Rollins has really started to shine through. Saying that all the Shield have started to shine even more so than they did. Showing themselves to be ME players.