Money in the Bank Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles(Thoughts)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
How do you want this match to go?

Anyone here want to see a classic Babyface vs Babyface respect feud? or would you prefer the more in depth and intriguing Babyface vs newly turned Heel?

Would love to get opinions on this highly anticipated dream match I've been waiting so long for to finally take place.

:styles2::dealwithit:

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...so I MAY actually watch this match...but I'm honestly torn about it.

This IMO is a Wrestlemania main event level match especially considering
how good these two are in the ring...but the WWE are going straight for it
now.

I'm sure the match will be excellent...but I feel like this should be at least
a SummerSlam main event.

I honestly thought Drew would get the first shot at Seth...but they can't
have Styles go after the U.S title because Samoa Joe has it...& we've seen
that match too many times already...and with mostly terrible finishes.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The match outcome is predictable. We know Seth will retain. If this match was at summerslam then it could actually be an unpredictable match.

This match will probably have a screwy finish.

AJ couldn't get great matches with Owens Nakamura and Joe. I am expecting this to be great.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
....do you people know WWE? I don't trust their long term booking at all so I'm happy they're doing it before they get a chance to mess it up.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
....do you people know WWE? I don't trust their long term booking at all so I'm happy they're doing it before they get a chance to mess it up.
Saying a match and a story should happen later in the year is not suggesting wwe should do long term booking. Start the story when it's appropriate.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hoping it's a great match. Seth probably shouldn't lose this, but I wouldn't really mind Styles winning. Turning the Championship into a hot potato isn't something I'd typically advocate for, but after two years of essentially just Brock Lesnar (and a tiny bit of Roman and Vacant thrown in there), it'd be kinda refreshing to see the Universal Championship swap hands again. Either way, I'm not really invested in the storylines, so as long as the match doesn't disappoint I'll be satisfied.

Reactions: Phenomenal Blissfit

King Ox

Reaction score
There will be a cash in to make it a triple threat match, Seth pins the Money In The Bank holder, leaves Styles still looking strong.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It will be a good match, but they should have waited until Summerslam for this match really.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
kinda feel like this match will have a screwy finish. don't see either man losing clean unless it leads to a heel turn.

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
kinda feel like this match will have a screwy finish. don't see either man losing clean unless it leads to a heel turn.
AJ will probably begin a slow turn over the course of the next few months although they don't really have a Top Heel on Raw unless Drew wins MITB but I don't see him cashing in immediately so we need one for the meantime.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
AJ will probably begin a slow turn over the course of the next few months although they don't really have a Top Heel on Raw unless Drew wins MITB but I don't see him cashing in immediately so we need one for the meantime.
I can't even tell you who is on each roster. Bobby Lashley is a main eventer minimum tho