Serious Evan Bourne Pushing Coming Our Way!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Source: ProWrestlingObserver

The plan is now to push Bourne seriously and we’ll see how long that goes. The mentality now is that they recognize the best people coming into wrestling are smaller and they have to establish that talented small people can headline or they will have major depth issues in the future.

Nice. He's over with the crowd, electrifying, and it's about time that he gets pushed. The kid deserves it.

Reaction score
I like Evan Bourne, but the guy MUST develop some charisma and mic skills. Otherwise, he'll be Rey Mysterio's replacement as a guy that gets a "gimmie" championship reign once or twice in his career and gets buried because he can't ever develop a character.

CMS

Reaction score
If he gets anywhere near the career Rey Mysterio has had in the WWE and the feuds Rey has had, then he will be set for life

maty619

Reaction score
@gates: Are you implying that Rey hasn't had a successful career? The guy is a sure fire hall of famer and although he has had just the one title reign he should, could and would have had more if people didn't think the first one was due to the death of Eddie. On topic, this is fantastic news, Bourne is one of the best in ring workers and needs credit for that.

Reaction score
I didn't mean to imply that Rey's not successful, of course he's successful. I just mean that I would like to see him be really over and memorable for not just his in ring work. I think people are drawn more to the superstars, past and present, that have been masters on the mic versus guys that weren't.

maty619

Reaction score
I think he may be involved in the NXT shit, that would be considered a major push, unless they been winning at MITB type push which might be nice.

Kizza

Reaction score
If he can play the underdog role well and prove himself as a Rey replacement, he'll do fine.

iamironman

Reaction score
fonally someone on this board is actually right consideirng a superstar who needs/deserves a push

noumenon

Reaction score
Always liked Bourne. I think he stands the best chance of filling that huge underdog void that Jeff left. He's also pretty damn entertaining to watch in the ring. I really hope this comes through.