• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Oh yeah, good thing you mentioned that. Lockdwon has to be another thing that defines TNA. Last years Lockdown wasn't that great though tbh. The thing that made me not really care for it was that it wasn't even a fucking steel cage. It was like hard rubber strands.

agreed 100% I always hear people saying how great Lockdown was, tbh it is being overrated. The blindfold match was terrible, and the electric "steel" cage was too gimmicky. I agree on the cage too, it wasn't a normal cage it looked really weird and I dont get why TNA used it. At first I thought it was for the Electrified match, but then we all know that was just sound and lights, so their really was no point in makin the cage like that