• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sega Does What Nintendon't

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Well I shelled out $50 for the Switch Online plus package giving me access to N64 and Genesis emulators.

For the most part I'm happy with it. In so much as me and my bf can play Mario Kart 64. (I really should get around to buying Mario Kart 8...)

But the part that irked the f**k outta me?

SONIC 2 HAS LAG.

Sonic 2. A game released in 1992. Almost 30 years ago. A game that I can run perfectly on a $35 raspberry Pi.

I was looking forward to getting the GTA trilogy next month but I'm waiting for the reviews because I'm expecting performance issues. I mean if they can't get Sonic 2 to run smoothly what chance does San Andreas have?

If you're on the fence about getting the Switch Online plus package I'd say don't. Controls are non configurable - playing Zelda is a pain in the a$$.... The interface is just bad on docked mode. There is a constant pop up message thing at the bottom of the screen reminding you what the start button is.... I'm determined to get $50 of value out of it (Animal Crossing will help with that) but yeah.... once again Nintendo leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I think waiting for GTA Trilogy on Switch is probably wise to see how it performs. Even in the past the games had performance issues I just looked past them because I loved the games

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I just modded my old PS3 and grabbed the PS2 GTA trilogy with updated graphics...works perfectly.