See everyone in a year....I'm going to El Salvador

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Well, I won't be on this site probably at all over the next year or so. I'm heading to El Salvador do do some volunteer work.

I had a good time on this forum over the last year and a half and I will probably come back when I get home next July.

Wish me luck.. Peace out

the dark knight

goodluck cenamark :)

hope u come back soon mate...

im leavin for a while too lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
Damn, one of the few if not the only Cena Marks on this site. Who will be there to defend Cena, when someone say he cant wrestle, is over-rated, or sucks on the mic or something. *Oh the Horror* Naw just playing man, you're a great debator, defender of all things Cena, and you'll be missed. Good Luck in El Salvador see you when you return.

Great One

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO man... that really sucks, hate to see you go, probably my favorite poster on the site. You're going to make me be the only Orton mark now? =(

Anyways, later man, was fun reading your posts and shit, try to get a laptop or a computer there and visit the site sometime, peace. =p

Soulpower

But who will defend John Cena from here on out?

Anyways, El Salvador is a beautiful place, here's hoping everything goes well over there.

This Guy

Hey man hats off. what kinda volounteer work? good luck to you, and come back home safe.

Wrestling Station

Good luck man, wish you a safe journey.

You will be missed...

Reaction score
good luck in el salvador, i have a lot of respect for you, whether it seems liek it or not from my posts.
going to another country to volunteer with shit is really cool. have a great trip, and you'll be missed

BTW, cena suck jk(not really) lol

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Good luck man have fun in el salvador, good on you for doing some voulteer work hope to see you soon man.

phantomgerald

a year in el salvador? damn thats a long time. alot would have changed when you return. isn't there an internet connection in el salvador? but yeah good luck man hope to see you back soon

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
cya man. really sad to see you go. What kind of volunteer work you doing? thats pretty sweet shit.

at least you have a good reason for leaving us for a while. unlike the one dude who got derepped and left.

cya man

quick! while hes gone flame Cena! jking