Second Money in the Bank?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer radio that there have been rumors of doing a women's Money In the Bank match at next month's pay-per-view.
Sources

What do you guys think? Will this be happening? What will the match be like?

CycLoNe_

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm a bit apprehensive about the idea, but it does make a bit of sense seeing how WWE now has a decent number of women who can engage in prolonged and to a level - compelling programs. Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Paige, Emma, Nikki (if and when she returns) among a few other directionless divas constitute a pretty decent division which certainly can't be contained in a solitary women's programs without leaving quite a few women directionless. In that regard, it can help at least one performer outside the title picture to stay relevant to an extent. But eventually, if they're really serious about building up the women's division; they have to think about adding a second spot for the said performers on the show. I'm also a bit apprehensive from a match quality standpoint but regardless, should be interesting due to the novelty factor.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If they were to have a women's MITB match, it'd be the same as the ladder match the guys compete in, right?

And I guess there would be no qualifying matches since there are like 8 women on the roster who aren't injured (Alicia, Becky, Dana, Lana, Eva, Nattie, Paige and Summer), so they'd just be thrown into the match.

I doubt they'll go through with it, but if they do, I hope Becky wins.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing this match. It would keep things more interesting in the divas division

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
The nearest hospital better be ready... I would love to see 6+ women kill each other. Maybe it will teach WWE a lesson not to book them in these kind of matches.

It seems unlikely this will happen though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Because that is going to work with so many of the female roster out injured or working with long running injuries.

Paige will die in this match if it happens. A person with scoliosis should not be taking hard bumps on the back, let alone on ladders