Sebastian Guerra

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Didn't know how to give a title to this... but is a discussion I want to have with you guys.

1470055_10200236672679802_1550531264_n.jpg

479723_10151400596742288_652707566_n.jpg

(The one on the right is Chris Angel, another guy that WWE has put an eye on but at 31 years old he's probably not going anywhere)

As recent as the last Try-Out of WWE a young wrestler from Puerto Rico, Sebastian Guerra, was in attendance, in fact paired with Davey Richards in the Try-Out match. He was invited to be a part of it because of his physique 6'4" 290 lbs and age 21, and the word out of it is that every scout was impressed by both of those facts but his poor use of English prevented him from getting a developmental contract.

So he deviced a plan in which he will go to OVW to work on his promos and gain more experience and then go back to the NXT center in hopes of getting said contract.

In the mean time Jeff Jarett and TNA offered him a Try-Out and he's going to attend, because he sees this as an opportunity to learn, more than anything.

From what I've seen from the kid, he's still green, but hell 21 is younger than what I am by a full year and his size is just made for WWE. He's a graduate from the Savio Vega Wrestling Academy in Puerto Rico.

I want to know, what do you think about this?

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Oh and by the way.... I posted this before NoDQ.com broke the news.... I feel a sudden rush of joy....

Joey

Reaction score
This seems awesome. I dont know much about him but he seems to have the "WWE look". How is he in the ring and on the mic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
got a good look, but the most important thing is he's young, which means there's plenty of time to train and mould him into whatever the company wants him to be.

And the more training and seasoning in different companies he gets now, the better. It's always to someone's benefit to train and work in different places in order to see and use different tips and methods.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
This seems awesome. I dont know much about him but he seems to have the "WWE look". How is he in the ring and on the mic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the ring think of a Cena type guy. Not a lot of technical moves, but the ones he execute are good enough. On the mic, at least in Spanish, he got some, still a lot to work on, but at 21 one could see some lags. I think him working on either OVW or TNA can only help him develop promo wise and mic wise.

I can certainly see him on WWE and well, with the lack of good hispanic wrestlers I can see why WWE is targeting him. A lot of years to develop him and mold him into the kind of wrestler they want.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
got a good look, but the most important thing is he's young, which means there's plenty of time to train and mould him into whatever the company wants him to be.

And the more training and seasoning in different companies he gets now, the better. It's always to someone's benefit to train and work in different places in order to see and use different tips and methods.

The word that came out was that Davey Richards was also impressed with his work skills, taking his age into consideration and the fact that he has only wrestled about two years in Puerto Rico, so he's not seasoned enough. Many saw him as a guy that with some work on his english could be molded into a future star, considering the fact that he's 21, hispanic and build like Orton. So that's a good sign.