• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Season Two Draft

InsaneAlphaBeta

So firstly big props to you Kevin for pushing this thing along while reag is afk!

As for my final pick i feel a need to explain it first before the big reveal.

With my current 4 picks, im satisfied, hell if i had it my way i wouldnt get a 5th and stick with my 4 right now, i feel like im in a strong position to win this thing, however i must make a final 5th pick.

I wanted to pick someone i know wouldnt be a risk, someone who when they do have a match they will likely win, and i aint gotta worry about them costing me this whole league.

So, it is with that said.....

giphy.gif

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
and with what I believe is the final pick in the draft... (if I'm wrong please correct me.)

Diversity, Inc welcomes..

EDGE!
Then Asses & Eights wish Liv Morgan the best of luck in her romantic storyline thing, and signs Lacey Evans in her place for the Season 2 event.
Asses & Eights, Season 3.jpg

Maniax

We, Gong Blockers, would like to get rid of the cruiserweight champion Angel Garza, in favor of the Miz.