• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Season Three: Event #19 "Here We Go Again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
A heads up? Can you not fucking read the part that says "Been asked to take over for SummerSlam" I'm sorry that's too much of a task for you understand. Sticking to being dumb af I guess?
Can you not read the original post? See match cards, predict, leave. But hey, continue being a twat.

Dale

Super Moderator
Funny how everybody else seemed to know what they were doing isn't it but i'm the one in the wrong here for helping out the owner :lollins:

captain onlyfans is a terrible insult too, surely you can string a couple of those braincells together and come up with something better.

Dale

Super Moderator
Also, one last thing. If you're gonna insult me, don't edit it out and try and make it look like I attacked you for no reason. Bitch move.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
@Grim Theft Auto check cards, predict, leave. I take zero notice of anything else posted except for direct opponent and scores.

@Dale I thought better of it hence the edit but if you choose to be an obnoxious twat then here we go. Continue being a dick.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Not sure what all the fuss is about when predictions were cancelled so a staff member who doesn’t run this contest stepped in last minute to keep it going.

It’s just predictions, guys. Jeff is gonna run it the old WPC way. No harm. No foul. Let’s move on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.