• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Season One Draft

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
NxT will be 2 full televised hours next week with multiple championship matches to combat AEW's debut.. makes me laugh when people say there will not be Wednesday Night Wars.
If the fans keep calling it a "war" then it will be. If the fans see it as two companies showing two shows then the world would be better and it wouldn't be a "war" though fans nowadays want everything to be a "war" or something on that line.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
If the fans keep calling it a "war" then it will be. If the fans see it as two companies showing two shows then the world would be better and it wouldn't be a "war" though fans nowadays want everything to be a "war" or something on that line.

If WWE is not seeing it as a war then why change your programming and make sure multiple titles are on the line on the same night AEW is debuting. Vince is trying to defeat AEW.. thus making it a war. Whether AEW wants to fire shots remains to be seen.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
If WWE is not seeing it as a war then why change your programming and make sure multiple titles are on the line on the same night AEW is debuting. Vince is trying to defeat AEW.. thus making it a war. Whether AEW wants to fire shots remains to be seen.
AEW will fire shots and will make it a "war", but if the fans themselves quit calling a "war" and treating it like the second coming of WCW v WWE the better the community as whole will be.

DualShock

Jobber
AEW will fire shots and will make it a "war", but if the fans themselves quit calling a "war" and treating it like the second coming of WCW v WWE the better the community as whole will be.
Until AEW challenges Raw or at least SmackDown I refuse to call it a war.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Until AEW challenges Raw or at least SmackDown I refuse to call it a war.
I refuse to call a "war" in general because all you doing is making an already "toxic" community more "toxic" and divided, which is dumb.
I wish Tony Khan would've just invested in Impact instead :emoji_slight_frown:
II sorta agree, but IMPACT is a like a cockroach, man. It refuses to die, lol.

DualShock

Jobber
One question
If TNA had their B show Xplosion 15y ago on the same night as Heat or Velocity would people call that a war too?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
One question
If TNA had their B show Xplosion 15y ago on the same night as Heat or Velocity would people call that a war too?
I would say it would be mixed as 15 years ago, the wrestling community wasn't as bad as it is now, but I am sure some would say it was a "war".

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
I refuse to call a "war" in general because all you doing is making an already "toxic" community more "toxic" and divided, which is dumb.

II sorta agree, but IMPACT is a like a cockroach, man. It refuses to die, lol.
That's because it's good. Like, look at what Impact is and has been the past few years. It's quality stuff, with a super talented roster and interesting stories, but it has a low budget and is hurt by a poor reputation based on their past (mostly Russo haters)