Search for the next BTB Moderator

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

connorten

Reaction score
As we all know our "Former" Moderator abandoned us a long time ago and talks have been in play about getting a new one, but no one ever did anything about it. This is why I'm beginning a search for the next BTB Moderator! It will be a 6 week search with each week having a new contest for our Moderator Hopefuls for do. Then at the end of all the competitions all active BTB'ers will vote on who they think did the best job with all the competitions and tasks. So if you would like to sign up to be a hopeful for the next moderator then sign up here!

Competitors:

Evil Austin

The only person that would be slightly even considered to be nominated for a BTB mod right now would be Andrew Walker, personally I don't think this section is in such a mess that we need a mod to clean it up but if people want one, Andrew has the experience and is very active, have talked with him over msn numerous times and he really wants to help the section out with this new showcase idea.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The only person that would be slightly even considered to be nominated for a BTB mod right now would be Andrew Walker, personally I don't think this section is in such a mess that we need a mod to clean it up but if people want one, Andrew has the experience and is very active, have talked with him over msn numerous times and he really wants to help the section out with this new showcase idea.

He might/will ban me though.

But yeah if we need one I reckon Andrew.

-TJ-

Most of you guys only consider Andrew as the clear cut pick, because of how good he is. First thing is first, we need to have people step up and try to get activity into this section. Many people have tried, but you guys aren't willing. So, what would a new moderator do? Barely anything. So, we don't need this thread yet. Let's all work on the section more first. Then we worry about a mod.

EDIT - This is not to put anything down on Andrew. I commend him on trying to help out with the activity, but him as a mod, or anyone else, shouldn't be the focus right now.

The Rated R CMStar

if the section agreed a mod wasnt needed a month ago when we kinda had something going, why would one be needed now that there is no activity?

Besides, this doesnt seem like the correct way to select a mod.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
As much as I appreciate the "support" from some of you guys, I agree with -TJ- and CMS. There is simply no activity to moderate in the section. Plus it is up to the moderators to decide that not us. So I hope that this Showcase concept will get more activity and so far if everyone keeps their word there will be 9 reviews per show for every person on that list. So let us keep our fingers crossed and hope it works.

-TJ-

if the section agreed a mod wasnt needed a month ago when we kinda had something going, why would one be needed now that there is no activity?

Besides, this doesnt seem like the correct way to select a mod.

As much as I appreciate the "support" from some of you guys, I agree with -TJ- and CMS. There is simply no activity to moderate in the section. Plus it is up to the moderators to decide that not us. So I hope that this Showcase concept will get more activity and so far if everyone keeps their word there will be 9 reviews per show for every person on that list. So let us keep our fingers crossed and hope it works.

Now, as you can see. The two people who are really the only ones who should have a valid opinion on a BTB mod, agree that there is no mod needed. I stand with my opinion boosted up, now if you all would just stop posting here and get the activity going.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
ROFL, this is simply stupid. As all the others have said, why wouldn't you do this when there was little activity, in comparison to none at all? And BKB ABANDONED US~! ages ago, why do it now?

Anyways, after that tiny rant, if there is to be anyone, two candidates, Andrew and seX, coz they pwn and I love them in totally un homo way.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This is plain Blue. The fact that you think you can put together a six week search for a BTB moderator when you can't even stick to a BTB for a single day baffles me.

seX-Power

Lol @ this discussion being brought up again. I thought it was already decided that this section doesn't need or deserve a mod. The idea suggested by the OP is ludicrous for finding any authority, this isn't a reality show. I'm back now to save the section, so let's work on that before bitching about needing someone to delete the occasional spam post in the chatroom.

Also, wordlife, fuck off lol. :p

connorten

Reaction score
I would like to say that this has given alot of activity! There have been more posts in this topic alone then most of the BTB's get in a month. I would also like ot point out that it is inactive because people aren't keeping active BTB's and reviewing often. I'm doing my best to begin reviewing more to help.

Also on another forum I work with they have this cool idea where they have a Booker of the Month and I think that that would be something cool to have here. It would keep BTB's more active because they know they are trying to put up their best shows and going for the BTB'er of that month. Idk what you guys htink about that idea, but let me know maybe we can get one going.