• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
You don't have enough meat on your bones to be a lad you cosplaying rooster boy.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Crayo is a good lad

Seabs can be also when he is not being a self-rightious metro

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I like heel Seabs better than babyface Seabs.
To give an illustration, it would be like comparing Paul Heyman to babyface John Cena
Cena is cool in my book but a lot of you noobs can't really stand the cat.

Seabs is ace but he knows and I know that his babyface run is holding him back.
quit this fantasy rubbish lad. seabs is seabs, not a cosplay character. some of us proper lads on the forum do not want to run around in capes.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
but... but... that's one of his best gimmicks? It is part of the reason he is GOAT.
we should stop this fantasy rubbish. you really think it will impress the wenches.

you dont need a gimmick or a costume. just be a nerdy mans man, and you will be swiming in the snatch

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
we should stop this fantasy rubbish. you really think it will impress the wenches.

you dont need a gimmick or a costume. just be a nerdy mans man, and you will be swiming in the snatch

I swim in snatch on the regular with my SCSA gimmick bro :p

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I swim in snatch on the regular with my SCSA gimmick bro :p
i feel bad for some of the lads on this forum

sipping on their fish supper watching big bang theory. whilst they should be down the boozer having sweet poonarmy with all the trimmings.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
i feel bad for some of the lads on this forum

sipping on their fish supper watching big bang theory. whilst they should be down the boozer having sweet poonarmy with all the trimmings.

Well you can sip on your fish supper watching big bang and then go down to the local boozer yah? I mean they're open til very late and a lot of trashy drunk women show up at my local boozers around two hours before closing time anyway in their slutty waitress outfits just ready to be poked and prodded by a man's penis.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
some lads on here probably only speak to women online, and even then they listen to the wench's prblems, and never get to give her a good thrust. too busy playing their video games and on their metro social media sites.

they never get that wenches prefer a fart in the face than a shoulder t cry on