SD's Greatest rivalry? Is it really Taker/Batista ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fteezy

Reaction score
I liked Eddie Guerrero and Batista's friendly feud.. it was just entertaining that Eddie tried his hardest to play a changed man.. I would have loved to see the ending outcome before he passed away. I just know Eddie was going to explode and turn on Batista one day,

Travis40

^Apparently Eddie was supposed to win the World Title the night that he died. He was going to win the Triple Threat Match (Orton/Eddie/Batista) and stay face until he lost it at WM 22 to Orton. That was the original plan at least.

fteezy

Reaction score
^Apparently Eddie was supposed to win the World Title the night that he died. He was going to win the Triple Threat Match (Orton/Eddie/Batista) and stay face until he lost it at WM 22 to Orton. That was the original plan at least.

Very unfortunate.. sucks! RIP Eddie Guerrero!!!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Lesnar had the best feuds on SD! Angle, Big Show, Cena, he was what made me watch SD! Batista/Taker is one of the best in recent memory but doesn't top one of Lesnar feuds.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle
Undertaker vs Randy Orton
those two are the ones that stand out the most to me

Haze187

Reaction score
That reminds me of JR hyping Lashley vs Cena as a "dream match". That just had me rolling, and in the middle of the match "oh my god this is match of the year". Its a shame such an honest person like JR has to sit there and lie about something knowing its not even close to what its being hyped as. If that was a dream match then give me Hornswoggle vs. Mini Dust as the WM25 main event...now that's a "dream match".

Evil Austin

I personally liked the JBL / Cabinet rivalries of 2005. That was the peak of Smackdown when he fueded with Eddie, Angle, Cena, Show and I think Rey but my memory is a bit suffy... Anyway I liked them times.