• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, July 24, 2018: Who will challenge WWE Champion AJ Styles at SummerSlam?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
This is all I'm gonna say about this: if all you hear is all women's PPV and you say hard pass without knowing a single match on the card, there's only one variable that makes you think to yourself you won't enjoy it and it's not the wrestling.

Other than that, do you. You don't have to watch it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
This is all I'm gonna say about this: if all you hear is all women's PPV and you say hard pass without knowing a single match on the card, there's only one variable that makes you think to yourself you won't enjoy it and it's not the wrestling.

Exactly. Like I said I’ll be in the damn LD by myself if I have to be.

Cwalker

And this is all I’ll say about it:

Not enough talent to warrant 3+ hours