1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread: April 10, 2018: How will AJ Styles respond following Shinsuke Nakamura’s betrayal?

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    SmackDown LIVE preview: April 10, 2018: How will AJ Styles respond following Shinsuke Nakamura’s betrayal?
    [​IMG]
    How will AJ Styles respond to Shinsuke Nakamura’s savage attack?
    [​IMG]
    What does the future hold for the leadership of SmackDown LIVE and the Superstar Shake-up?
    [​IMG]
    Where does Charlotte go after beating Asuka?
    [​IMG]
    Who will be the light in The Bludgeon Brothers’ new age of darkness?
    [​IMG]
    Who might debut on SmackDown LIVE after WrestleMania?

2. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

Oh God please don't have Carmella win tonight. It would be a mega buzz kill after Charlotte had one of the greatest matches of her life against Asuka, to drop it to Carmella who's greatest rival is herself tripping over her Shoe Laces. At this point I'll just take her losing it and seeing what the call ups and shake up do for the division, but Carmella vs Charlotte please no.

Tonight is the start of heel Shinsuke, first time seeing it personally. I didn't watch NJPW too much, I restarted watching the company right around the time he was signed by WWE so has he been a heel before and was it successful? Anyways Shinsuke is always charismatic, just wanna see how he explains low blowing AJ in the nuts making Kayla sad.

The future of Bryan really interest me as well, are we going full blown Daniel Bryan or is his Wrestling going to be here and there be a relaxed schedule hmm.

3. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    More excited for this than Raw.

Expecting Iconic Duo and probably Almas to appear on here aswell. My last live show for probably another year though :hm:

Smarkslayer likes this.
  4. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I mentioned last night it was a strong possibility that Carmella might cash-in now that the Asuka streak situation is over. If Asuka had won, would they want her to lose her streak in a cash-in? Doubtful. Now that is over with and Charlotte still has the belt, could be time... Charlotte has lost before so it would kill her to lose in a cash-in and then win it back in a month or two and then build towards the Ronda match if that's really the plan.

5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Raw got some goodies last night, so I'm hoping for at least El Idolo, Zelina Vega, Gargano or Ciampa, possibly Iconic Duo and maybe, just maybe if we've been good SAnity?

6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Carmella is not championship ready, she only offers a good look now that her heater is gone and has been treading water with her recent performances and was exposed in battle royals of all matches.

Keep it on Flair until she shows significant improvement imo

Cwalker likes this.
  7. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

No Shake-ups from next week? ;)

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Even if you do a one-week swap, it's better than having both of your MITB holders fail in one year.

As for her not being ready, if she's not ready now I don't know when she will be.

TBH she was fine like a year ago, so maybe having her off TV for like 6 months has regressed her work.

Get her back on TV every week.

9. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Also, rehire Ellsworth. What were you thinking WWE? :james

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Carmella is only 30....it's not like she's over the hill and can't improve.

11. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

We can certainly hope, but she's only got the briefcase another 2 months.

12. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Hey, if you don't want Carmella holding the belt but don't want a failure on the briefcase then just have her win the cash in and then draft her to Raw next week. Theoretically she wouldn't be able to take the title right since it's the SmackDown title and is white and blue. Sure it would be some next level fuckery but :hm:

13. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I don't personally have a problem with her holding it, but if WWE does, I'd say cash-in and win and simply lose the rematch. They can either rush it in a week or even let her drop it back to Charlotte at Backlash. Maybe even that Saudi Arabia show.

That said, wouldn't surprise me if they did some kind of shake-up fuckery. I know Bayley said she wants Mella on Raw.

14. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Just hoping for an EL IDOLO call up. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if they waited until after Summerslam like they did with Roode

Smarkslayer likes this.
  15. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    All I want is Jinder to come out on an elephant. [​IMG]