• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#SDLive Thread, 2/28: AJ Styles and Luke Harper will battle to become the WWE Title No. 1 contender

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't have a problem with the segment, but it was at the wrong time in the build. Just out of the blue Orton decides now he's gonna burn the grave? what changed from a week ago a key to a barn?
He should have done it last week. The only real reason is to setup the Shane match.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
For the third time I "got" it. Just wasn't funny. You done now?
No I'm not, you didn't get it, you described the entire premise of the joke but didn't even get the reason why the comparison was used for irony.

You were like "hey, undertaker does that"......And it's like "uh yeah, that's why I said it".

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
That was little more clearer seeing as you used punctuation, somewhat. But I didn't say that second part.

I don't care if you didn't enjoy it. I enjoyed it. I'm not calling anyone out for not liking it.
i know you didn't say the last part, that's why i said you guys. GUYS!!!!! But you still think it's the most epic ending ever? and i'm saying that is a reach.

The Survivor Series 2001 go home SD was better with everyone hitting their finishers and Vince coming out giving Austin the approve look making you think is Austin and Vince back together, is he the mole.

The first ring break with Brock and Show was better because we've never seen that before.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No I'm not, you didn't get it, you described the entire premise of the joke but didn't even get the reason why the comparison was used for irony.

You were like "hey, undertaker does that"......And it's like "uh yeah, that's why I said it".
:lmao

Your joke was basically that Bray Wyatt was even MORE cringe worthy than Undertaker so I pointed out that I didn't find the joke funny.

I never not once didn't get your joke. It was elementary. The fact you can't even let go of someone not finding your joke funny is more hilarious than your joke ever was.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Your joke was basically that Bray Wyatt was even MORE cringe worthy than Undertaker so I pointed out that I didn't find the joke funny.

I never not once didn't get your joke. It was elementary. The fact you can't even let go of someone not finding your joke funny is more hilarious than your joke ever was.
I find it funny that you two are arguing over a joke.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i know you didn't say the last part, that's why i said you guys. GUYS!!!!! But you still think it's the most epic ending ever? and i'm saying that is a reach.

The Survivor Series 2001 go home SD was better with everyone hitting their finishers and Vince coming out giving Austin the approve look making you think is Austin and Vince back together, is he the mole.

The first ring break with Brock and Show was better because we've never seen that before.
Most epic ending on SmackDown LIVE.

I'd have to go back and watch them all, but I'm willing to bet not much happens on the B show.

As for that 2001 SD, maybe, I'd have to watch it again. I mean maybe, but that's pretty general wrestling stuff.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I find it funny that you two are arguing over a joke.
I find it odd you think a dumb segment isn't as detrimental as a loss.

But retardation makes sense right? :cena:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

There's nothing to let go, you are acting like after I explained the entire premise to you, that you knew all along.

Now that's hilarious.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Most epic ending on SmackDown LIVE.

I'd have to go back and watch them all, but I'm willing to bet not much happens on the B show.

As for that 2001 SD, maybe, I'd have to watch it again. I mean maybe, but that's pretty general wrestling stuff.
oh so that's what we're doing now, just gonna act like SD live is just completely new and not use past SD's because it didn't have LIVE at the end.

you could have just said the best smackdown ending of the brand split

calling it smackdown live :smh