• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#SDLIVE Discussion Thread, May 16, 2017: Orton & Corbin clash on last stop before WWE Backlash

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I might need to watch DBZ just to keep up with y'alls references.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If you're serious, I suggest starting with Dragon Ball. I got a site that has everything on it, it's honestly a pretty good series from the start of Dragon Ball, all the way to the end of Z, Super is good but unless you want to read English Subs like I've been doing you don't got much in Super to watch. GT I wouldn't watch unless you really really enjoy everything else you watch. But nothing in it really matters to the story aka Non-Canon.

Sabretooth

If you're serious, I suggest starting with Dragon Ball. I got a site that has everything on it, it's honestly a pretty good series from the start of Dragon Ball, all the way to the end of Z, Super is good but unless you want to read English Subs like I've been doing you don't got much in Super to watch. GT I wouldn't watch unless you really really enjoy everything else you watch. But nothing in it really matters to the story aka Non-Canon.

I didn't like Dragonball. Thought the battles weren't epic enough.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Don't watch GT

Yeah, that's probably best LOL. I only did cause about a year or so ago I decided to watch the parts of Dragon Ball I never seen, then I already had seen all of Z and just watched it all again, and since I watched all of that already decided to give GT a try....yeah that's a one time thing LOL. Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z I would honestly watch again tho.

Sabretooth

Yeah, that's probably best LOL. I only did cause about a year or so ago I decided to watch the parts of Dragon Ball I never seen, then I already had seen all of Z and just watched it all again, and since I watched all of that already decided to give GT a try....yeah that's a one time thing LOL. Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z I would honestly watch again tho.

Idk why GT gets shit. It wasn't bad

Deezy

DZ PZ
Saw the first episode with baby Goku and a different sounding Vegeta and was like :wedone

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I didn't like Dragonball. Thought the battles weren't epic enough.

The story with it was good, and honestly near the end the battles got better. Goku vs King Piccolo was good, and Goku vs Piccolo at the Tournament was also really good. Even Goku and Tien was a pretty decent fight. Wasn't the like stuff you see in Z, but was nice.

Sabretooth

The story with it was good, and honestly near the end the battles got better. Goku vs King Piccolo was good, and Goku vs Piccolo at the Tournament was also really good. Even Goku and Tien was a pretty decent fight. Wasn't the like stuff you see in Z, but was nice.

Ik but the characters were just so not powerful compared to Z it's almost sad

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Idk why GT gets shit. It wasn't bad

I mean, if you compare it to something like Dragonball Evolution it wasn't bad. I mean yeah it's not as bad as people say, I did like the Baby stuff, that was a really good backstory, and Super Saiyan 4 was cool looking. But the stuff before that was eh to me, Super 17 was just idk to short really and not that great. The Shadow Dragons was kinda slow to me until the end of it.

All I know, Corbin better murk Orton here.