• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#SDLive Discussion Thread, Feb 21: 10-Man WWE Title No. 1 Contender’s Battle Royal tonight

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Maryse attacking Nikki was dumb in the way it was booked. She clearly saw Nattie throw her into her but attacks Nikki. Made more sense if Maryse had her back turned.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
They already booked their heat in total divas.
I don't watch that so I wouldn't know. With what I've seen on Smackdown they made Maryse look stupid by attacking someone for being thrown into her. Weird booking but if it's been set up on Total Divas that needs to be put over on Smackdown more.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don't watch that so I wouldn't know. With what I've seen on Smackdown they made Maryse look stupid by attacking someone for being thrown into her. Weird booking but if it's been set up on Total Divas that needs to be put over on Smackdown more.
It's not the first time. Maryse has been caught up in this feud the last few shows.