• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#SDLive Discussion Thread, April 25, 2017: Charlotte challenges Naomi for SmackDown Women’s Title

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Coalition to end Charlotte Flair still recruiting. Becky would be wise to join and save her spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Deezy

DZ PZ
Tamina is everybody's bodyguard
roundhouse.0.gif

Kross Rhodes

i don't get it, so Becky is gonna rebel against the heels to side by another heel, even though that heel leapfrogged her for a title match
Woman complained about not getting a title match before she ever wrestled her first show and yet Becky feels the need to stick up for her? It shouldn't make sense. I guess Becky yearns for old Horsemen days.

Kross Rhodes

wait, how have i never seen this before. This mothafucker tried a spin kick :MJ:

THIS might be the greatest gif i've ever seen, it shits on the BRAUUUNNNNN on i just made
She just slapped his foot away like he was a bitch. Drunk people are the best.