• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#SDLive Discussion Thread, April 25, 2017: Charlotte challenges Naomi for SmackDown Women’s Title

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
One of the reasons I wanted Charlotte on SmackDown Live and Alexa Bliss on Raw is so I didn't have to care when Charlotte inevitably wins and never let's go of the SmackDown Women's Championship.
Well I'm going to Smackdown in a few weeks and I'm already scared I gotta see Jinder as the WWE Champion. Don't wanna see Charlotte as champ also.

Plus I want Alexa to be the first to hold both(which I know won't happen but still haha.)

Crippler

Prove me wrong
It's a shame SD doesn't have a BRAUN/Kane 1997 guy, someone just to come out and kill both these washed team (sorry alpha)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Well I'm going to Smackdown in a few weeks and I'm already scared I gotta see Jinder as the WWE Champion. Don't wanna see Charlotte as champ also.

Plus I want Alexa to be the first to hold both(which I know won't happen but still haha.)

In all honesty the only person left on SmackDown I really like is Carmella and I really don't think she needs the belt at the moment. Naomi and Charlotte can pass the belt around. Although, I do hope booking wise it isn't as hot shot city as Raw was.

Jinder isn't beating Orton. :lmao

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
In all honesty the only person left on SmackDown I really like is Carmella and I really don't think she needs the belt at the moment. Naomi and Charlotte can pass the belt around. Although, I do hope booking wise it isn't as hot shot city as Raw was.

Jinder isn't beating Orton. :lmao
I like Nattie and Carmella over on Smackdown. Wouldn't mind a Nattie run but it won't really happen.

I mean I'm 99% sure he won't but WWE has done some questionable and dumb things the past year or so, anything is possible sadly.

Deezy

DZ PZ
So the ref not even gonna wait until the illegal partners leave the ring.

Earl Hebner spinning in his grave.