SD! Live Women's Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't think SD! Live would do this but. This feud has become just like Sasha Banks vs Charlotte. It's gone on long enough. Becky Lynch needs to move onto to someone else. I'm tired of her getting title shot after title shot. Leave Alexa Bliss alone. She has nothing more to prove to Becky Lynch.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They are doing this to build up to someone else coming in from NXT and dominating. The back and forth is fine by me so long as the end result makes sense, which in time, it will.

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Alexa Bliss has already proved that she deserves to be the champion. And crybabies don't deserve championships. Only winners do.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Alexa Bliss has already proved that she deserves to be the champion. And crybabies don't deserve championships. Only winners do.

This is wrestling, cry babies have been a staple since forever. Everyone agrees that Bliss being where she is is good. No one is arguing with that.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
For me, I don't mind if they face a lot as long as they don't always change the title, and they find ways to freshen things up. The steel cage match is exciting. Unlike Raw, they are doing things different and things are fairly even and somewhat unpredictable, with Bliss going over both clean and dirty, and Becky outsmarting Bliss every once in a while. Raw most the time over the past number of months the main event has only been KO, Chris, Seth, and Roman and variations of those matches, with it almost always the heels cheating to win at the big shows, and getting their asses kicked a lot on the Raws.

Sasha vs Charlotte was good until they started becoming a bit too predictable, with Charlotte winning on PPVs and Banks on Raw.

At least with the SDL women's division, I can expect another good feud to take this one's place after, with either a returning Mickie James, NIkki Bella, or even Carmella has improved leaps and bounds.

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
The steel cage won't keep La Luchadora out anyway. So good ahead and waste everyone's time Vince. I won't be watching anything until the Royal Rumble PPV. Not wasting my anger on crap before the Rumble PPV.

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I can see that Mickie James is now getting the same treatment as Emmalina. Her Debut is gonna be just like Emma's five months of promotion before she shows up. WWE Sucks

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wow, somebody got worked up a bit too much.

Can't believe you're actually comparing the Becky/Alexa feud to Charlotte/Sasha feud, dude.

At least the Women's championship doesn't change hands every two weeks. :bodallas: