Scott Hall seems to be in much better shape

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Great to see him back in shape.
Untitled412161.png

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Probably in that DDP yoga. Foley was on Stone Colds podcast last night and he is on that yoga and lost 50 pounds

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Great to see him back in shape.
Untitled412161.png
Yeah, but I wonder if this tweet has any kind of hint towards WWE in any shape or form? This is Wrestlemania week, after all.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
DDP has helped so many people, I am shocked as to why he is not in the HOF already.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He could go in twice and it wouldn't be a bad thing, once for his run in WCW and once again as a support figure to the old wrestlers.

giphy.gif

Agreed... what he has done to help these guys is nothing short of miraculous. I remember Jake Roberts when he was struggling and it really looked like he had no chance of ever getting better. DDP has really done something really substantial and immeasurable for wrestling and these wrestlers. That alone makes him deserving.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You are going to make me cry. Let's all find DDP and let him circle jerk on all of
us, then do a naked yoga session.

Seriously though, it's cool.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm still hoping to see Scott Hall make a surprise nostalgia appearance in a Royal Rumble match some day. It'd be awesome to hear the old "Bad Guy" theme in modern day WWE for the first time.

What's funny is that it would actually be the first (and only) time we'd ever see him in a Rumble match period. Every time that he wrestled on the Rumble card in the past, he was always fighting for a championship or defending one, and was never booked in the actual match itself. The closest we ever got was when the fake, lame-ass imposter Razor competed in the '97 Rumble.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ce7fIaGWIAAAtq8.jpg
001.jpg

fucking beeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssts