Scott Hall No shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
Wow this is pathetic that he didn't show up things cant be looking good on kevin nash but for scott hall to no show a main event for TNA if TNA wants to start getting known as a competitor of WWE then they will need to book people more trustful

MTG

Reaction score
Do you guys really think that he no showed or do you think that it was on purpose by tna, no one has confimred that yet. So everyone chill

therazar

Reaction score
They use Eric Young as a replacement if it was a work they would have got jeff jarret or someone higher up

J

I'm glad scott no showed if he truly did becuase instead of wasting spotlight on a washup...They got to put a younger guy over...Which is awesome...If there smart they'll keep going and push Eric to the top...

6194life

Reaction score
Why Scott Hall No-Showed TNA Turning Point
Date Added: December 03, 2007
Story By: Tim Brown
Credit: PWInsider.com

-- Early reports say that Scott Hall claimed “food poisoning” as to why he didn’t show up at the TNA Turning Point PPV last night. TNA had been working for weeks promoting the return of The Outsiders at the PPV. Hall’s no-show lead to a huge shoot promo from Samoa Joe at the end of the show. "Scott Hall punked out on me and on every single fan in this building tonight,” said Joe. He said there are TNA die-hards who bust their asses for the fans every week and there are superstars who think they come and do whatever they want, however they feel like it, and screw the hard-working guys and fans of TNA. Earlier in the show Joe sent another shot at Hall saying that he “probably couldn’t pass the breathalyzer in his car to get to the arena.”

Food poisoning my ass

03mnm

Reaction score
I dont know I mean food poisoning is pretty serious but this was Hall 's big chance to prove most of us wrong but I remember when Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman and Jeff Hardy missed shows they both got punished by being released I think Scott Hall should be punished.

therazar

Reaction score
I dont know I mean food poisoning is pretty serious but this was Hall 's big chance to prove most of us wrong but I remember when Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman and Jeff Hardy missed shows they both got punished by being released I think Scott Hall should be punished.

when did nash will never be fired by tna as long as jarret is in charged and i really dont think tna will ever let scott hall in the building again

Venom65437

Reaction score
I can't believe someone who wants "one last run" no showed to a PPV event no less! Even with food poisoning, he should have shown up and participated. I know that is tough to deal with, but it isn't like he was going to carry the match.

At any rate, it was awfully convient for him to have a case of food poisoning. If I had bought this show, I'd be very upset. I was planning on getting the DVD because Hall was going to wrestle, but I doubt it now.