Scott Hall Jailed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
TMZ.com has a story, with a nasty looking mug shot, stating that Scott Hall checked himself in to a Florida jail today to begin his 10-day sentence stemming from a drunken arrest in 2010. He has to serve 10 days but with credit for time served should be out in 8.

0705-scott-hall-ex.jpg

He looks absolutely terrible. With his bad health he is going to struggle big time in jail. Once again a sad story.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Just one question why did you stick this in the WC section, surely it is too current for something like that.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I wasn't sure what section it should go in. WWE possibly but he hasn't worked there for a long time. Independent possibly since he was working indies around this time. Went with Classics since he is an old school wrestler that was big back in the ninties and this section is to discuss wrestlers from that time.

Might move it to the Indy section.

Lucky

Reaction score
Well, at least if he's in jail, he can't drink himself to death, right?

Maybe they need to lock him up for a while.

TheZig

Reaction score
I feel sorry for Hall, Its sad the state he is currently in. This jail time will be torture for the guy, He is already battling so many demons and being cooped up in a cell the majority of the day will not help his mental stability. I think with his current situation the courts should have made him spend time in rehab, Especially since it is well documented about his drinking problem and thats why he will be serving time. I suppose its a money issue...Its a shame really.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
^Putting him in rehab instead of jail would have been a much better idea for someone in his condition. I don't think jail will serve as the deterent for him and will make his health a lot worse.

Adelwolf

Reaction score
I also feel sorry for him. This guy was one of the biggest wrestlers in the world in the 90's and now look at him... I hope they send him to rehab instead of prison, and I really hope he manages to recover from his addictions and demons.