• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scott D'Amore fired as TNA president

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Here's the relevant bit about that this week

Tommy Dreamer is now the head of creative as many expected with D’Amore gone.

We were told that at the meeting where talent was told about D’Amore was gone that many were very upset about several were really upset and that Frankie Kazarian was like the voice of reason just telling people to at least give the new regime a chance. Jordynne Grace and Moose in particular were very vocal about this. It was also said not to take that as that if Kazarian wasn’t mad about it as well, as pretty much everyone was, but when some got really vocal about it on the call when the announcement was made, Kazarian was trying to keep everyone calm about it because some were very vocal about it. But it was a bad scene when CEO Leonard Asper, who made the call on D’Amore and Nordholm (who is still an executive with Anthem) said it was a decision where D’Amore stepped down and all the talent, or at least the vast majority, was already aware that wasn’t true.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Yeahhhh was just coming to post this.

Tommy Dreamer's about to fuck everything up on a monumental scale, I can feel it in my bones.

Dude wasn't a good wrestler, a good talker, and has an ego a mile long. Can't wait to see how he shoehorns his way into every angle!

Rosie

Dark Side
Yeahhhh was just coming to post this.

Tommy Dreamer's about to fuck everything up on a monumental scale, I can feel it in my bones.

Dude wasn't a good wrestler, a good talker, and has an ego a mile long. Can't wait to see how he shoehorns his way into every angle!

"Tommy Dreamer is not going to try to impose by force any bad creative onto anyone. He’s just being extreme, and [doing the] Tommy Dreamer stuff where everybody’s going to laugh about it, but obviously somebody is going to take offense to it.”

-Tommy Dreamer, probably.