• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scott D'Amore fired as TNA president

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

Hausman not-so-subtly implying that Scott was involved in the same nasty business as the Callis/Scarlett/Kross affair, but he's a shit-stirrer so I'll believe it when I see some actual evidence

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
They’re gonna fold it into Anthem for stronger synergy? Go fuck yourself.

If WCW had been in its own corner and not be so tied to Turner, it would have been better off. You gotta love suits thinking they can run wrestling better than people doing it their whole life.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
image.png

Bix wink-winking too

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I finally fall back in love with TNA and these pissant losers gotta kill it. Why are so many companies trying so hard to kill the good will they’ve cultivated? This is now both TKO and Anthem having fans actually exciting about their show and they said we don’t want that. Let’s kill it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They’re gonna fold it into Anthem for stronger synergy? Go fuck yourself.

If WCW had been in its own corner and not be so tied to Turner, it would have been better off. You gotta love suits thinking they can run wrestling better than people doing it their whole life.

Sounds like it to me, they're cutting a president of Impact and not hiring a replacement, but replacing within.

If Scott did anything outside of what they deemed a poor performance to deserve the firing then I doubt they thank him like they did in the press release.